𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑬 𝑵

[  𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]"i'm so tired"CW: disassociation, anxiety themes, sleep deprivation hallucination

[ 𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]
"i'm so tired"
CW: disassociation, anxiety themes, sleep deprivation hallucination

THE DELIRIUM SAT steady over Valentina, waking up on the cold bathroom floor still dark as it was whenever she passed out from exhaustion.

Blinking at it, taking in the aches of her body ached some parts feeling numb and heavier.

Raising up slowly she ignores the pops of her bones and the buzzing in her sleeping limps,focusing her attention on any sounds from outside straining her ears for the smallest of sounds.

When she was finally up if could've seen the room would've spun. Her brain felt like clumps of coal,heavy and burning. Her limps buzzed at the new movements nearly sending her back into the ground.

It wasn't clear to her way she was here or even where here was.

She leaned on the sink hands reaching out slowly to maybe find a light switch. She found it seconds later and mind the stupidest idea of turning it on.

The brunette hissed in pain as light swarmed her eyes and instantly reached up the cover them.

And then it all came back. Why she was here.

Her body twitched with nerves as the horrific memories crashed upon her like broken film.

Putting her hand down slowly letting her eyes adjust along with her sleeping limps.

Vincent!

She reached for the door handle,wrapping her clammy fingers around it. Pausing,hesitation warning her.

what if she's out there too?

She forces herself to twist the metal door handle.

I can't stay in here forever if she is.

Despite her small kick of courage she opens the door slowly peaking out, cringing at the creaks it gives.

She hears a snore and her eyes jump to the source.

Vincent laid against the wall head tilted to the side with his long body stretched across the hallway.

Guilt Guilt Guilt.

She steps forward and out the bathroom. She notices the sunlight filtering threw the window at the end of the hall as she crouches down before her brother.