☆Chapter 41☆

Mulai dari awal

"U-Unnie..." Her voice broke as she walked further into the room before I felt a dip in my bed shocking me as Yoonmi collapsed on my bed and wrapped herself around me stuffing her face in my shoulder before her body shook.

Her state immediately woke me up as I raised my head in panic for my dongsaeng. She violently shook as loud sobs escaped her and I rubbed her back. It's rare for Yoonmi to cry and if she does she doesn't like to seek comfort by others first.

"T-They are all C-CRAZY! U-Unnie I can't do this anymore! I c-can't a-anymore" She screamed out in a cry and I could feel my own eyes prickle with a wave of tears at her state.

"Yoonmi-ah hey its okay"

"NO! U-UNNIE NO! WHAT ABOUT H-HER MEMORY?! HOW C-CAN YOU FORGET THE PERSON Y-YOU SPENDED ALMOST A DECADE WITH DIED?! IT'S CRUEL! FIRST H-HER BODY WENT MISSING AND NOW NAMREE AND TAEYON ARE CRAZY!" She sobbed louded making her body shake like a leaf and I tried my best to stay in control as I pulled us both up to sit in the bed. She didn't push me away when I tightly wrapped my arms around her and began to sway with her.

"You...you are right...it's...it's all so wrong" I whisper softly as she wailed cries in my arms. It felt like my heart was being ripped in pieces. Yoonmi was even more broken than me but I feel like something happened today to trigger her breakdown. I continue to whisper in her ear trying to calm her breathing down which started working as her body fell limp in my arms. A few seconds pass as I pat her head until she spoke up again.

"I'm scared that they aren't lying and we aren't going to find her..." I stiffen at her words that sound like a soft whisper. Her voice sounds like it's on the end of caring about anything anymore. It...scares me.

"What did you say?" I ask in disbelief but she shakes her head and I hear a sniff before she talks again.

"I said I'm scared they aren't lying...unnie they just, they loved her so much...and their eyes...they really look like they believe what they are saying. It's like an illness that Namree got and Taeyon got infected. I'm...scared it won't stop at them. I'm also scared about Jungmei's body...we still have no idea what happened but I'm so scared" My breath hitched at her words as I process it. It was true and I understand her concerns but it's not possible right? There is no way that we could all start forgetting her like some disease infecting our brains. I also don't want to think about Jungmei's body because there can't be any other option then stolen right? But why?

It makes no sense...

"Don't worry Yoons I'm sure we will sort this out, maybe we can convince them to go to therapy? They were both strongly affected by...her passing. I mean Namree was in denial of her death and Taeyon felt guilty for letting her go out alone. Maybe that is what's happening? Also we just need to have hope for the police..." I try to reason but she shakes her head.

"No the police are absolutely idiots! They don't help at all! The person I talked to didn't even believe Jungmei existed and they were the obes who took her case, absolute fools" She huffed but I held her tighter as I tried to calm her down.

"Yoonmi-ah please...just try and believe in the positive for a moment okay?" She was quiet fot a moment before she nodded and it seems like it's working as she let's out puffs of air before letting out a little nod.

"Thank you for that unnie" She leaned back looking at me with red rimmed eyes as her nose was a little red too. A small smile played on her lips and I patted her head.

"No need to thank me. I'm just as scared as you are but remember we need to stay helping each other. It's no use pretending to be strong but we also can't fall into the hole of misery. We need to cherish her memory but never forget she was once with us and now we need to save our two sisters from their minds" I give a supportive nod and I see determination grow back in her eyes.