27

On The Flight Deck:

Daikon: I win.

Megatron panting. yes you did. I don't know how because I had a head start on you. Come on, let's go inside. Megatron bent down, and lifted Daikon. Daikon knew in his spark that Megatron was happy like he used to be, he thinks. They went to the med bay when the doors opened, and Megatron saw his son on the med bay finally awaken.

DyeHeart: f.. father. Father

Megatron put down Daikon, and went to his son's side.

Megatron: I am here son. Where were you all this time?

DyeHeart: I don't remember. Everything's blurry, but I didn't forget you, or mom.

Megatron leaned, and nuzzled his son on the helm. He finally got his family back. But one question was why now. Why did he come back? Why did it take him so long? But it didn't matter to Megatron.

DyeHeart: whose the little guy, father.

Megatron chuckled: come here Daikon.

Daikon walked slowly, and Megatron lifted him up to see his son.

Megatron: this is Daikon. Daikon, this is my son DyeHeart. DyeHeart, Daikon is the child of Shockwave, and Marcy.

DyeHeart: Shockwave I wouldn't forget him. I want to see him. I remember him babysitting me when I was little.

Megatron: yes. I do remember that. Whenever me, and your mom wanted to be alone. Daikon do you want to go get your father?

DyeHeart: gross. Don't remind me about that dad.

Daikon: My parents do the same thing. And yes please. Please put me down so I can go get him.

Megatron chuckled, and lifted Daikon, and put him down. Daikon ran out of the med bay faster than you can shake a stick. He finally made it to his room. The doors opened, and he saw his dad, and mom talking to each other.

Shockwave: Daikon. What's wrong?

Daikon: nothing. Daikon quickly grabbed his fathers servos, and took him along

Shockwave: Daikon stop where are we going. Slow down.

Daikon: can't someone want to meet you. I think his name is DyeHeart. Does that name ring a bell?

Shockwave froze at the name. He definitely remembered the name. But it can't be. He picked Daikon up instead, and walked to the med bay. The doors opened, and Shockwave just stood there staring. He couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing. It was Megatron's son.

DyeHeart: Shockwave.

Shockwave walked in, and looked, but also confused.

Shockwave: DyeHeart. But how.

DyeHeart: Well I heard it was because of your son. He found me injured. And I was completely in a stasis lock.

Shockwave looked at Daikon. Smiling at him he was happy at what his son did.

Daikon: I just wish.

Megatron: what. You know you can tell me anything Daikon.

Daikon: Well, since I found your son I wish I could do the same thing for Soundwave. But I can't because they have died during the battle.

Everyone was very happy, including that Megatron was reunited with his long lost son.

But Daikon is happy, but worried. He said. But he is also thinking could this just be the beginning of something happening. Or Something that is about to occur. It's just another roller coaster with him, and his family all over again. One thing is for sure to Daikon: why has he returned, why now why didn't he come back long ago. His one worst fear is could this be the work of Unicorn again. You'll have to see in the next book.