21

At LeoZack's Base:

Scansers was busy as usual getting everything ready when he received an urgent message from his sister.

Scansers: Marcy what is it?

Marcy: Scansers its dad. He's he's

Scansers: he's what Marcy

Marcy: he turned into a sparkling. Don't know how. You better head over here.

After ending the call, Scansers called for Fellbat.

Scansers: Fellbat.

Fellbat: yes Scansers.

Scansers I need you to watch the base, and to watch things as something has happened. And I need to attend to it.

Fellbat: yes Scansers as you wish.

Scansers quickly transformed, and flew out, and went to the Nemesis.

On The Nemesis Ship:

Marcy didn't know what to do; she already has 2 children to take care of. So she picked up her father, and carried him to the bridge.

In The Bridge:

Daikon, and BlueBlaze were chasing each other, having fun. Megatron watched them, and laughed. When he heard the doors opened. He turned, and saw Marcy carrying a sparkling.

Megatron: Marcy, where did you find this sparkling.

Marcy: Actually Lord Megatron this isn't just an ordinary sparkling..

Megatron: what. What do you mean?

Marcy: Megatron, this sparkling is my dad.

LeoZack looked at Megatron. LeoZack pushed Marcy away wanting to be put down. Marcy put her dad down so he could walk.

LeoZack walked past Daikon, and BlueBlaze. Daikon stopped, and looked at him. LeoZack looked back. He giggled at the way he looked.

Megatron: impossible.

LeoZack looked at Soundwave, and saw a cat lying on the floor.

LeoZack: kitty.

Ravage looked up, and was startled at the figure running toward him. Ravage quickly jumped up, and landed right next to Soundwave.

Soundwave: Ravage. Careful, I am working. Soundwave stopped, looked down, and saw a sparkling.

Ravage: that's why I did that he started running towards me. And you know I hate that. I am going to our room. When Ravage jumped down. LeoZack grabbed Ravage's tail, and Ravage squealed at it.

Ravage: yeow. Ravage hisses at the pain of his tail being pulled.

LeoZack crying. Mean kitty.

Ravage: I'm leaving. Man that was my tail.

Soundwave felt bad for Ravage. But still continued to work.

Daikon: mom who's the kid.

Marcy: Daikon, that is your grandpa.

Daikon: wait. No. That's what he looked like when he was little.

Marcy: I guess so.

The doors opened to the bridge, and Shockwave brought a person to see Megatron.

Shockwave: my Liege this bot has something to do. Well say it.

Figure: my Liege it was me who did this to him. It was an accident. I was carrying some vials, and I bumped into him, and the vials went into the air, and fell, and the vial shattered, and spilled the contents on LeoZack's helm.

Megatron: Well, how can you reverse it? Or do you know.

Figure: I don't know my Liege.

Megatron: What is your name bot?

SniperCut: my name is SniperCut.

Megatron: Well, make sure to find a way to get him back to his normal self.

SniperCut: yes my Liege.