7

Forward 3 days:

Daikon felt that nobody was paying attention. Not even his parents. All because of his sister. He knew that this would happen. He was so angry he just left, and went to the flight deck. He transformed, and flew off to his favorite spot.

Daikon: I hate my sister. Nobody is listening to me. I knew, and told Megsy that would happen

On The Nemesis Ship:

Knockout was looking for Daikon because they were supposed to meet each other. He looked everywhere. He decided to head to the bridge because that's where he is usually at

He finally made it when the doors opened he scanned the room with his optics, but no Daikon. But the only person in the room was Lord Megatron

Knockout: my liege. By any chance have you seen Daikon? I looked everywhere for him.

Megatron: Are you sure? Maybe. Wait, I think I might know where he will be. But I will have to do it. Excuse me, Knockout.

Megatron left the bridge, and went to the flight deck, and transformed into his alt mode, and went to the spot where Daikon was at.

Daikon was sitting, and thinking. Until he had heard a familiar noise of Megatron jets. Daikon quickly ran, and didn't want to speak to him. And went a different direction. He wanted to be alone.

Megatron landed, and transformed, and went to the spot. But he was confused because he didn't see Daikon.

Megatron: Daikon, where could you be? Megatron had to find Daikon no matter what.

Megatron had an idea he quickly sent a message to Soundwave that he was going to pretend to be in distress. Because he knows that Daikon is hiding around

Megatron went his way pretending that he knows that Daikon isn't there. He transformed, but realized something was wrong.

Megatron: what. He crashed himself, and shut down all his systems, and waited for Daikon.

Daikon was scared, and confused; he quickly ran to Megsy to see if he was okay.

Megatron sensed he was there, quickly transformed, and started tickling Daikon.

Daikon: Megsy please stop. No more tickling.

Megaton laughed, but still continued

Daikon giggles:

Daikon: Okay okay you win.

Megatron stopped, and lifted Daikon up, and sat him on his lap.

Daikon: You scared me. Don't do that again.

Megatron: I had to. Anyways, we should.

Daikon: why. Nobody listens to me, or pays attention to me. Dad is busy with sis. And so is mom. They said they were going to make time with me, but no they lied

Megatron: look Daikon. I know Shockwave, and Marcy. They want to make time for you. But it is hard raising, and taking care of a sparkling. Look, you should talk to them.

Daikon: no. I don't want to. You are the only one who listens to me.

Megaton: I understand that. But Shockwave is your dad. You need to talk to him.

Daikon. No. I don't want to. I wanted my sister before, but now I don't. Please just leave me alone. I want to be alone right now.

Before Megatron knew it Daikon quickly flew off, and wanted to be alone.

Megatron: sigh.

Comm link Megatron: Shockwave I need to speak to you when I get back on the ship

Comm link Shockwave: yes my Lord.