15

The Next Morning:

BlueBlaze was the first one to wake up. Somehow she got out of her crib, and started walking out of the room.

She peeked out, and started forward, and looked around the ship in awe. Until she made it into a room she remembered her brother saying bridge. She walked to the doors, and when they opened she saw Mega, and Soundwa in the room.

She walked quickly, and stood in front of Megatron

Megatron was busy looking on his data pad, and didn't notice she was there until he saw a little figure. He looked down, and saw BlueBlaze standing in front of him

BlueBlaze reached her little servos out to be picked up.

Megatron sigh:

Megatron: All right come here little one. What are you doing out here by yourself?

BlueBlaze: looked around, and saw different shapes, and colors which she loved, but then she looked around, and noticed a cat figure laying right beside Soundwave.

BlueBlaze pointed at the figure to Megatron

Megatron: what.

BlueBlaze pointed at the object again

Megatron: oh. You want to know who that is right next to Soundwave. That is Ravage.

BlueBlaze: k… kitty.

Ravage perked up by the sound with his audio receptors, and scanned his optics, and noticed Megatron holding a sparkling. Ravage got up, and walked towards the little one.

Megatron: Here, but careful. There are some things that Ravage doesn't like. Here just pet her.

Ravage leaned down, and let the little one pet her. She purred at the touch of her hands petting her.

BlueBlaze giggled:

BlueBlaze: kitty

Ravage: sire show her Laserbeak.

Soundwave nodded, and ejected Laserbeak, and went back to work.

BlueBlaze: woo birdie. Giggle. Birdie birdie.

Laserbeak flew down BlueBlaze tried to catch her, but missed, but the second time Laserbeak let her catch her.

Megatron: BlueBlaze does your parents know you're in here.

BlueBlaze shook her head. And Megatron knew the answer was no.

Megatron: Soundwave if you want you can have the day off. You need it anyways.

BlueBlaze: me, want to go with Soundwa.

Soundwave nodded at Megatron, and he bent down, and lifted BlueBlaze.

BlueBlaze: Woo.

Soundwave went to his room with BlueBlaze, and Ravage, and Laserbeak followed in.