9

At LeoZack's Base:

The army soldiers were busy as usual when one of them spotted someone coming, and they soon noticed it was the commander's daughter.

Sunflare: Marcy it's good to see you. This must be BlueBlaze.

Marcy: yes. Is my father here? I really need him to watch BlueBlaze for us because Daikon is you know.

Sunflare: right follow me

Marcy, and Shockwave followed Sunflare when they bumped into Fellbat

Fellbat: Marcy it's good to see you. Is this.

Marcy: yes it is.

Fellbat: Well she is beautiful. And you now on break Sunflare

Sunflare: yes sir. just taking them to the commander.

Fellbat: I see carry on. It was nice seeing you Marcy.

Marcy: You too. So when they left Marcy noticed BlueBlaze was starting to fuss. She nuzzled her on her helm, and gave her some low grade energon. And she stopped fussing.

Sunflare: here you are, he is in the room. I need to get back. My break is about over. See you later Marcy.

Marcy: see ya later Sunflare

Marcy, and Shockwave went inside, and saw that LeoZack was fast asleep in his chair.

Marcy chuckled:

Marcy went over, and nuzzled her father on the helm. he started waking up

LeoZack: hmm. Huh. Marcy

Marcy: Hi dad. Can you do us a favor? Can you watch BlueBlaze? We are having issues with Daikon right now.

LeoZack: I can understand. We actually went through this before with Scansers.

Marcy: Wait what. Nevermind about that, but here's all her energon for her.

LeoZack agreed, and Shockwave, and Marcy where on their way to find Daikon

Daikon was thinking about everything until he heard someone, or something coming from behind him. It's probably an animal he said until he felt a hand on his shoulders. He looked up, and saw his mother, and father

Daikon: dad, mom. Wait, where's BlueBlaze?

Shockwave: son it just going to be you, me, and your mother for the day

Daikon: what. Who's watching sis.

Marcy: Your grandpa is watching BlueBlaze for us. Look, Megatron explained everything to us. And it is our fault. We should have paid more attention to you. But we didn't.

Daikon: It's okay. I think it's more my fault. Megsy said that it is hard to raise, and take care of a sparkling.

Shockwave: So what you wanna do first..

Daikon: hmm. Daikon quickly got up, and started tickling his father.

Shockwave laughing:

Marcy started to join in.

Shockwave: not you to. Laughing okay okay I give up.

Daikon: I love you mom, and dad.

Shockwave: we love you too son

After that Daikon finally got time to spend with his parents. Daikon followed his mom, and dad to pick up his sister.

They reached LeoZack's base, and headed inside.