Birthday

(I don't remember if I already did Camila's birthday party or not but you know what they say the more the better am I right)

"Happy birthday Camila!!" Her friends shouted.

"How does it feel like being legal" Dinah said in a jokingly tone.

"It feels amazing just couple of more years then I can drink legally" Billie rolled her eyes.

"Ya like that stopped you from drinking" Billie replied sarcastically.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, what's wrong with you" Camila asked confused.

"Nothing" Billie walked away without a single word.

"Babe do you think something happened to Billie to make her act this way" Lauren looked at Billie sympathy in her eyes.

"Oh you don't know. Ari and Billie got into an argument before arriving ari isn't speaking to her unless she apologizes" now that makes sense.

"They act like married couple already jeez" Camila laughed at the situation. Knowing after a few hours she's gonna see them making out.

"Want to make out in the corner of the club" Camila asked pulling her best puppy eyes.

"No Camila last time that happened we ended up getting kicked out" Camila signed disappointed.

"Fineeeeeee but we're making out at home when we finish from this party " Lauren winked at Camila assuring her that's she's not only gonna kiss her but 😏😏 yk what I mean.

"Let's go danceeee camz" Lauren dragged Camila to the dance floor she didn't give a shit about camilas protests.

"Live a little baby" Lauren whispered in camilas ear.

"Oh? Ohhh in public" camila whispered Lauren only smiled she went in for a kiss (Camila is so whipped for Lauren bruh)

"Oh so we're really doing this. Ok why not"

(So kissing her is wrong but fucking her in public is got it 🫣)

(You ain't gonna see that hehehe, I'm evil I know *evil laugh*)

"Ok look I'm sorry about what happened ari I'm really sorry I missed you" Billie spoke to Ariana.

"I missed you too Billie I'm sorry for the way I reacted I should have communicated better but I acted childish" Ariana spoke finally realizing there's no one right in this situation they were both wrong.

"Do you see where camren is last time I saw them they were staring at each other like something instance is gonna happen" Billie asked looking around for her sister and Lauren (poor child).

"I think I see them" Ariana whispered.

"Where are you lo- oh I see them aww they're dancing wait...." Billie pretended like she didn't see anything.

"What why did you say wait?" Ariana's confused.

"Nothing let's just go" Ariana tried to look at what got Billie so horrified.

"I said let's go" Billie dragged ari before she can see what's happening.

"Bro what's your problem"

"I'm trying to save your eyes from the scene that I just witnessed" Billie whispered.

"What do to- OHHHH now I get it" Ariana blushed from embarrassment.

"Slay to them ig they're really fucking brave I could never" Ariana chuckled cuz it's the same for her.

"Anyways let's go out they won't notice anything " Billie nodded her head going to her car with Ariana.

*back to camren*

"Did you hear" Dinah spike sounding shocked.

"No Dinah I'm deaf" Camila said sarcastically.

"Your not funny" Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Bo ho what's up anyway"Dinah pulled her phone to the news.

*trigger warning*

"A 33 year old man was sentenced to death for allegedly grooming and raping a minor a 12 year girl who's in the hospital recovering from the damage that's been done to her. family members say the damage is too much for there little girl . This man has been in jail for the same reason before but was let out duo to good behavior it looks like today isn't his day. reporters say that this man has had a creepy obsession with a girl but we will not be naming who it is for privacy reasons"

Lauren's face turned white like she had just seen a ghost Camila pulled Lauren to her comforting her.

"That prev got what he deserved I'm soo glad his dying" Dinah said slapping her hands.

"We need to celebrate this" Dinah walked to the bar she wanted to get a drink.

"Baby? Are you ok" Camila looked at her girl concerned.

"I I I can't breath" Camila pulled Lauren into her hugging her.

"Do you want us to go home" Lauren nodded her head feeling a little guilty for ruining camilas birthday.

*at camilas home*

"Go to sleep Lauren I'm right here you look exhausted" Lauren nodded her head laying on the bed holding Camila.

"I'm sorry for ruining the party" Lauren whispered voice cracking from all the crying.

"You didn't ruin anything baby don't worry about it I was bored anyways" Camila assured her that it's all good and her health and comfort is more important.

*in the morning*

Camila felt a hand on her tights Camila opened her eyes to seeing Lauren between her legs but there's tears in her eyes.

"Woah baby why don't we just sit and talk about yesterday" Camila said pulling Lauren in for a hug.

"I just want to do this for you I ruined your birthday it's the least I could do" Lauren whispers.

"I told you lo you didn't ruin anything your comfort is more important then a stupid party" Camila spoke trying to assure Lauren that she's not mad about the party.

"Are you sure"

"Yes I'm sure lo now let's go to the bathroom then let me cook you some breakfast how about that?" Lauren looked at Camila with so much love.

"I would love that" Camila went to the bathroom while Lauren just stared at her leave feeling lucky that she got Camila.

____________________________________

I know i randomly disappear...  i don't have an excuse for zat soo ummm bye ❤️I will try to upload more I'm on break right now  till the fifth of February then im going back to college.

Words: 1007