Livestream

(Besties

(Besties .. can you comment literally anything 😭😭 come on one comment one word anything also can you guys go back and chose which storyline you want me to focus on please 🧎🏻)

"Hi people of the internet" camila said dramatically while waving her hand to the camera.

"As you can see I'm still in the hospital I know bummer  but on the bright side my beautiful lovely girlfriend is here and she brought with her the game" camila pointed the camera at Lauren's direction.

"Hello everyone" lauren waved then focused on something on her phone.

"I was bored so I decided to open a live stream,maybe we can do a q&a or something anything you suggest I might do" Camila smiled to her fans seeing them being excited and wishing her a fast recovery.

"Lauren brought the PlayStation with her so I'm gonna do a gameplay becomes why not" Camila took the controller opening the game telling the people to chose what gameplay they want to see.

"Baby come sit next to me your my lucky charm" Camila whined and Lauren chuckled.

"Ok ok I'm going jeez camz don't cry on me" Lauren Joked laying next to her girl.

Having the comments be like "Camren moment" and "the cutest couple I have ever seen🥺" and here comes the pranksters "that's so fucking gay dude" "why don't you just makeout" and this one butthurt guy who gets zero bitchs goes like "ew two woman in a relationship ewww"then continued to say "woman sucks men are better at everything" then he said "men>woman whores".

"Awww baby look this person came out as a gay man awww I support you dude go get your men" Camila held back the laugh seeing that said person spamming hate to Lauren calling her names and stuff.

"And your done bye blocked" Lauren blocked the gay I mean guy and received a lot of comments calling her a girl boss.

"I can already feel the edits coming with the audio your the man something like that lol" Lauren said laughing.

"Your right lol anyways Im gonna win against all of you bitchs no one can win against me in call of duty" Camila said proud of herself but lost in the first minute.

"Umm you didn't see anything I lagged again" hearing Lauren boo, Camila she rolled her eyes giving Lauren the middle finger and continued her game.

"Camrennews asked if your gonna make a new cover soon?" Lauren asked camila.

"I will see what I can do but I might make a new one soon" camila said.