A New problem?

(Just to say this for now Caroline Camilas mother won't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a partner. she's gonna be Aromantic. her and Camilas father were together because of an arranged marriage. in the next chapter it's gonna make sense. caroline she's gonna explain it)

*smut warning*

"Camila"

"Lauren what do you think your doing" Lauren had never turned her head so fast in her life.

"Umm I" nope no response.  Lauren doesn't know what to say.

"I gave you an order and what was it mommy" Lauren's breath hitched looking at camila who didn't move from were she was. (feeding you guys with the mommy kink cuz why not)

"Not to touch myself" Lauren said quietly.

"I'm sorry I can't hear you what did you say?" Camila  looks calm while Lauren on the other hand was slightly freaking out.

"You told me not to touch myself..." Lauren said this time a little louder.

"Oh so you know what I told you to do"

"Yes" Lauren said looking at camila whos smirking.

"And did you think I will let this go" Lauren slowly nodded her head.

"That's where your wrong" camila chuckled.

"What do you mean by that" Lauren looked confused.

"Your getting punished for not following my orders" Camilas smirking at Lauren.

Camila closed the door walking to Lauren camila looked so hot when she's mad or jealous Camilas hot in general.

"Lauren are you even listening to me" Lauren snapped out of her daydream.

"Huh yes I was" that's a bad move coming from Lauren.

"when did we start lying mommy" Lauren's face turned red.

"What am I going to do with you" camila pretend to think she had a big smirk on her face.

Camila made her way to the couch sitting on it her smirk never leaving her face Lauren looked at her curious.

"On your knees beautiful" camila demanded it wasn't a shock to Lauren the tone camila used to say that turned her on.

Lauren got up walked to were camila was kneeling in front of her enjoying the look camila gave her.

"Good girl very good" camila praised Lauren who smiled.

"Thank you" Lauren replied with shyly.

Camila chuckled looking at Lauren like she's the pry waiting for the perfect moment to attack.

"My gorgeous girl how about we start by you unbuttoning my pants like the good girl you are" Lauren nodded her head running her hands on Camilas leg sexually.

"Your so hot babe" Lauren smirked at the compliment wanting to put on a show for camila.

Lauren felt Camilas hand on her head once she had pulled Camilas pants and underwear to her ankles.

"My good girl you know what to do" camila kept praising Lauren which made Lauren blush.

Lauren's lips found there way on Camilas center which made camila gasp holding Lauren's head closer to her center.

"Just like that lo" camila said closing her eyes at the intense pleasure she's receiving.

Lauren moaned the vibration Against Camilas center made her hips jerk,a low Moan coming from Camilas mouth. Camila felt like she's in haven.

"Your doing so well keep going" camila growled at the feeling.

Pushing her tongue deeper Lauren had always enjoyed pleasuring her girl. The moans she gets from her, the encouraging words she gets, the times camila called her a good girl just does things to Lauren.

"I'm so close already Jesus your good" squeezing her eyes shut even more biting her lip to stop herself from moaning loudly.

"Just let go. I'm here" Lauren spoke softy with a hint of innocence's in her voice pushed camila over the edge quickly.

"Wow. That was wow" unable to explain camila pulled Lauren to her feet, making her sit on her lap.

Lauren giggled as she hid her face in her girlfriends neck enjoying the attention Camilas giving her like always.

"I love you" Lauren said feeling very emotional for some reason.

"Hey hey is everything alright" a very concerned camila said looking at Lauren who had tears in her eyes

"I don't know" unable to identify what she's feeling. it's frustrating sometimes not knowing why your feeling like this.

"Babe don't cry. look at me I'm here for you all the way no matter what. I'm here till the end of the world, till death due us apart" Camilas words made Lauren's heart skips a beat

"I have no idea why I'm crying" Lauren spoke softy with a silent sob. Camila grabbed Lauren's hand in hers squeezing it gently

"Cry it's ok I'm here let it all out" and that's what lauren did she cried. Not knowing why she's crying and being confused about it but still cried.

"I'm here for you sweetheart" camila repeated the sentence while rubbing Lauren's back.

*10 minutes later*

Lauren's sobbing died down. Camila looked at lauren confirmed that she fell asleep on her lap Camilas concerned about her girlfriends mental health.

Putting lauren on the bed. camila goes to the bathroom to shower/change thinking about what just happened. She doesn't know what to do being emotionally unstable herself and wanting to help the girl she loves. She felt very useless like her hands are tied.

After finishing from the shower camila took her phone seeing that someone is calling her.

It's normani

"Hey mani what's up" camila answered

"Mila I hate to break it to you but your stalker Justine leaked Lauren's house address telling her fans to harass her" Camilas shocked

"What! That fucking bitch can't she take a hint and move on" camila whisper-yelled.

Camila looked at the place where Lauren's sleeping. She's still sleeping that's good.

"I will deal with it thank you for telling me mani" camila thanked Normani and they ended the call

"I'm gonna get rid of you somehow bitch"

_________________________________
I spent a lot of time on this chapter because I forgot how to write smut😭 i was blushing through out the chapter 😬😬

Words: 997