Mission done and blonde stranger!

"(Y/n) we need to ack- help Nezuko and Miss Tamayo! There's still one more demon" he turned over and tried to grip his sword but couldn't (Y/n) noticed this and got up and looked down at Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro, what use are you right now to them if you cannot even pick up your own blade out of exhaustion?" (Y/n) said his words sounded cruel but he meant them out of kindness.

"I-" Tanjiro began but was interrupted.

"You must learn to put your trust in others. Your sister and the other two are formidable foes and will not easily be defeated with the three of them working together." (Y/n) smiled at him and Tanjiro nodded reluctantly.

"Are you strong enough to get on my back?" (Y/n) asked kindly as he squatted down facing away from Tanjiro.

"I think so..." Tanjiro said as he hissed in pain while getting up but he was able to get on (Y/n)'s back. (Y/n) slowly rushed over to Tamayo where they saw the demon freaking out and screaming.

Her skin had turned into a darkish gray and her eyes were filled with bloodshot veins. Then out of nowhere large black and brown disgusting arms came out of her. Two in her stomach and one in her mouth bloodshot everywhere. Tanjiro and Yushiro looked at her in horror as the demon wept. (Y/n) put Tanjiro down and stood right next to him. One of the arms that shot out of her mouth reached back to the demon girl's head and crushed it. Blood splattered like a fallen paint bucket and (Y/n) couldn't help but remember Sabito. Tanjiro looked at this sight in absolute terror. (Y/n) covered his eyes as the arms tore and tore her flesh and bones apart and even (Y/n) felt disgusted at the sight.

"Tanjiro you won't want to see this, trust me..." (Y/n) whispered and Tanjiro was able to peek out of a crack in (Y/n)'s hand and saw how disgusted he looked and even closed his own eyes. Tanjiro was also too weak to remove (Y/n)'s hand by force so he just let it be. After a while it went silent.

"Is she dead." (Y/n) asked coldly as he uncovered Tanjiro's eyes. Tamayo sat at her bloodied ripped and torn corpse that was bathed in a pool of blood.

"She will be momentarily. That's Kibutsuji's curse... The cells he left in her body will destroy her and she'll be ripped apart from the inside. Generally speaking a battle between demons is futile. It's pointless. The wounds they inflict on each other can't be fatal. Only sunlight and the swords of the demon slayers can do so. Kibutsuji alone appears to be able to destroy demon cells." She said there seemed to be a lingering sadness in her voice.

Yushiro ran up to them and put a cloth to both (Y/n)'s and Tanjiros mouth. He looked really pissed off.

"Don't go inhaling Lady Tamayo's spell! It's harmful to the human body! got that!?" he exclaimed, still pissed off for some reason as (Y/n) took the cloth from his hand to cover his own mouth.

"(Y/n) Tanjiro, she is not one of the Twelve Kizuki. The Twelve Kizuki have numbers engraved on their eyeballs, but this demon doesn't have any. Most likely, he isn't a member either. They Are too weak." She said pointing to the eye of the demon girl.

"Huh, too weak?! At that level?" Tanjiro exclaimed, shocked , his voice muffled by the cloth that Yushiro no longer held to his mouth for him.

"I knew from the start the demons were too weak. The members of the real Twelve Kizuki wouldn't have gone down so easily and when I showed a little blood lust he panicked not what a real Twelve Kizuki would have done." (Y/n) said whose voice was also muffled by the cloth he held to his mouth as he talked to Tanjiro who was still in shock.

"If lady Tamayo says so, then there's no mistake. Still who knew there were such stupid demons? She physically injured lady Tamayo. She got exactly what she deserved" Yushiro added as he smiled slyly, his fangs showing with contemptment.