Chapter 23

"alright, nightflame are you ready to go back home?" Ratchet answer while he is helping nightflame get out of the berth. "Um, yeah i am. I want to see carrier!" She said nervous at first but she got happy as she finally going to meet starscream again. "Well, i am feeling nervous coming back home after being here for a while." She said being a little shy, "ah yes yes, i understand but they are your family. They love you especially starscream he cares for you a lot." Ratchet responded explaining her, "Thanks ratchet!" She smiles.

---------

"Oh darling! It is so good to se you again! You have no idea how much I miss you!" Starscream hug her, tears falling down from his optics. She smiles at him but she couldn't stand his sire, the one who tried to experiment her. "Ah, nightflame is good to have you back." Megatron greeted, he lock optics on skyblade who seen to be hugging his sister, but there was something off that he could see, "skyblade, i would like to talk you... Private." Megatron said leaving the room, leaving starscream, nightflame and skyblade confused. Skyblade turns to starscream with a worried look but starscream tells him that is going to be alright.

*megatron & skyblade*

"Skyblade, i have noticed how you are acting which is off. Now tell me what is it?" Megatron ask him, skyblade didn't know where to start he told his friend not to say anything about the mission they had. "Nothing I'm just thinking about the what is Optimus going to do with the dark energon me and my friend found in the cave. Sorry for how i am acting father." Skyblade explain not looking at Megatron, "yes but i can see something else. DO YOU THINK I AM A FOOL!? DO YOU THINK I WOULDN'T NOTICED WHAT HAPPENED THERE!? WHAT DID YOU SAW!" Megatron roar in anger. Skyblade back up scared, his optics lock on his own father blade on his neck cables "t-there was a m-mech name shockwave... And i was in his lab.... There was experiments.... I saw everything.

*Flashback*

*Skyblade pov*

I walked down the cave alone since i told my friend drakon to find the dark energon while i search somewhere else of the cave.  I kept walking and i keep seeing some lights not far but i decided to follow just in case i find someone using the dark energon. I ignore the other path that was a side from where i was, "hmm, these place looks like it sure some bot has been here for very long still working on this.... Wait... IS THAT NIGHTFLAME DNA!? WHO IS THE DAMN BITCH!?" I scream in anger, i was angry to find out that my little sister was being used as a experiment for a creature, that he just saw on the screen.

"Ah you must be skyblade. The son of megatron, you know that i heard about in the war and we aren't in peace even Optimus prime thinks we are but weren't. There is something going to happen and i will help him make it happen." The strange voice said behind him. "WHO ARE YOU!? AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? WHY DO YOU HAVE MY SISTER FOR THESE EXPERIMENT!? ANSWER ME!?" I scream at him, "my name is shockwave i have been working for megatron since the war." Shockwave said, "also you aren't bad looking." He chuckled.

"Shut it one eye creep! Is my sire behind all of this too, with you too? All of these?" I ask him totally furious.

"It seem i can't answer your questions, your questions aren't logical for me to answer them." His voice completely changed to threatening.

I was ready to fight this bot i never saw before  i didn't know how strong he is but i have to give it my best to win and get answers of all this crazy scrap going on. I knew i needed to turn everything off before that creature that destroy world's come to life with the white crystal that Soundwave and bumblebee are looking for.

"WHY DID YOU CAPTURE MY SISTER FOR!? SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! SHE IS STILL A SPARKLING!" I yelled out.

"You are right, but i need the beast to be a femme so it can create an army. Your sister is a femme that is why I needed to use her, is very logical skyblade." He said finishing up his answer.

I knew this was going to be a big fight.

*End of flashback*

*Back with Skyblade & Megatron*

"So sire, tell me is it true? You are using nightflame for some creature? ANSWER ME!"
Skyblade yelled at him, optics flashing in anger.

"Hm, why hide it when you know already. Yes skyblade i am using nightflame for my experiment with shockwave. I know what he had done to you, he really did have fun with you. He told me that you pleasure him very much." He smirk as he chuckled, he push skyblade out of his way and walk to the door.

Skyblade saw him leave the room but he wasn't going to let this slide, he was going to make them both pay but he needs evidence to show to optimus prime.

(To be continued)