Chapter 4

(smut)

After some hours, Soundwave came to starsceam ready to help him.

"Oh Soundwave you made it, that is great- night flame is sleeping after I gave her some food it perhaps made her more sleepy, so right now she is sleeping." The seeker said to the faceless con.

Starsceam let Soundwave in the house, Soundwave only follow starsceam and did everything he was told with no hesitation.

*Later after some couple of hours*

"Argh! I am so bored and tired." Starsceam complaining, "do you have anything in mind Soundwave?" Starsceam ask wondering.

Soundwave got up, walking towards starsceam, making him backing up, but he was against the wall. Then Starsceam felt his long fingertips glide up the side of his face, and he couldn't help but blush as he stared into the faceless con. Soundwave saw starsceam face and could acknowledged this and leaned his face close to whisper in his audio.

"Starscream: approves?" Soundwave ask the seeker.

"N-no wait!" Starscream argued, but more with himself than the con at hand. All of his sensors we're screaming (yes) but he knew that it was soundwave he was going to interface with.

"Statement: Starscream attractive. Soundwave: wants." He said, having Starscream now completely backed up against the wall. Starsceam knew he couldn't do anything since he was backed up against the wall.

Soundwave now was touching Starscream  valve cover, opening his valve cover. Starsceam felt lubricant between his legs, Soundwave was rubbing his valve very deeply and very fast. "Ohhh….Ssoundwave!" He moaned sweetly.

Now soundwave knew why megatron wanted to be with starsceam, those sweet moans of him, was making him go crazy in love.  Starsceam heard another cover open. Starscream blushed when Soundwave spike tip was rubbing his valve, he was thoroughly pounded by soundwave spike inside of his wet valve. Starscream moaned, feeling himself being stretched at such a torturous speed. "S-soundwave." starsceam said in sweet moans. Starscream blushed and panted in a sexy heap beneath Soundwave as he continued thrusting in and out of him. Starsceam was loving how soundwave spike was going. as he was hard pounded into the wall, S-S-sound w-w-wavee…!" Starscream mounded feeling his overload about to come, "oh faster s-soundw-wave!" Starsceam scream while moaning. Soundwave only obey to starsceam order of going faster, he did went faster like he was told. Soundwave felt his overload coming, he knew he couldn't overload inside of the seeker tight valve. "Ohhh….Ssoundwave! yes yes, right there!" He moaned again. Soundwave was totally close to overload, he took his spike out if starsceam tight valve and made starscream get on his knees, starsceam blush very hard knowing what soundwave wanted him to do. Starsceam lick the tip of Soundwave spike, after some licks he shove it deep into his mouth. Soundwave use his hands to shove starsceam deeper, starsceam kept going up and down while sucking his spike. Starsceam flinched when soundwave overload went deep inside of his throat, starsceam was swallowing all of it. Soundwave was helping him to swallow and not leave a trace.

Starsceam realize what he had done, he interface with soundwave, he sure did enjoy it. He knew he had to clean the mess in the wall. He was very tired to clean it up anyway, after that interface that he just had with soundwave.

"Hehe~ I guess that was fun" chuckle starsceam blushing.

Soundwave didn't say anything but he could agree with starsceam, he sure did have fun. He just hope that megatron wouldn't find out about it.

(End of chapter 4)