Chapter 18

Skyblade enter the room, "hey sire, hey carrier. Is Nightflame alright?" He ask.

"Yes she is alright." Starscream smile in relief, while megatron didn't say anything and just let starscream and skyblade to talk to each other.

Megatron got out of his sit, starscream and skyblade stop talking and look at megatron confused.

"Sire, where are you going? I thought you were going to stay with us over the night." He ask to megatron.

"Im sorry but i have to go and figure something. I will meet you guys later." The ex gladiator said, leaving the room.

-----

*With shockwave and megatron*

"How are the results coming shockwave?" Megatron look at shockwave.

"Everything is coming very well and normal, in no time the weapon will be ready and you can do whatever you wish, my lord." Shockwave said focusing on his work and not looking at megatron.

Megatron knew his plan was going to work, only without getting caught by Optimus he knows thet Optimus suspect something from him and wants to find out. Know he needed to be more careful.

--------

*Pov: Soundwave*

Soundwave heard what happened, he was glad nightflame was totally fine and will come back to a normal state. Soundwave jump a little bit of surprise of someone touching his shoulder to ask him something. He turned around to see who just to find bumblebee.

"Bumblebee: need something?"

"Optimus wants your help. He suspect something is wrong with megatron and wants you to him help."*Beep! beep!* Bumblebee beep to soundwave

"Soundwave: Understood." Soundwave said, following bumblebee to lead the way.

-------

A deep voice was heard, Soundwave turn to see Optimus standing behind him, "Soundwave i am glad you decided to come here in this private meeting i am doing with you. I want you to help me to find out what is megatron hiding. He is always gone and doesn't help the others to restore Cybertron. I need to figure out what is he hiding, last time I saw him working on a weapon which i thought that if he wanted to change his canon. I-i was definitely wrong. Megatron has trick me, i have heard him talk to someone but i couldn't hear whoever he was talking to. I need you to spy on megatron Soundwave, could you please help me?"

"Soundwave: spy on megatron: Soundwave: going to help Optimus."

"Thank you very Soundwave, i am glad that you join us." Optimus smile at Soundwave.

----

(End of chapter 18)
(To be continued)