"No thanks, I'm not interested in Jimin." Lisa used to look at that dude's face every day at the hospital so naturally, she wasn't interested.

Just then, Taecyeon shuffled up to Chaeyoung with a wine glass in hand, "Hey, sexy angel, do you want to play dice?"

"I don't really know how to."

"I can teach you." Then, Taecyeon placed his hand on Chaeyoung's smooth thigh.

Chaeyoung immediately got up and smiled, "I'm sorry, but I need to go to the restroom."

Chaeyoung was just about to head to the restroom when the door to the private room opened…

Everyone in the room got up at once. "Young Master Park."

It was an incredibly spectacular scene… Curious, Chaeyoung's gaze stopped at the door.

The man by the door of the private room was dressed in beige sportswear with a low V-neck shirt. His pecs were partly hidden but still obvious under the cloth, making him look incredibly sexy.

Chaeyoung, a fan of luxury goods, immediately noticed the brand of his outfit; it was the top-tier luxurious brand, Valentino.

His outfit was also limited edition, worth at least a hundred thousand.

Chaeyoung was shocked…

In comparison, her boyfriend's Armani outfit, being worth a couple thousand, was pathetic.

Then, Chaeyoung's gaze fell on Jimin's face; his eyes were just the right size, he had delicate features.

She couldn't help but stare at his red lips and white teeth; was this handsome man the legendary Jimin, known for his awful temper?

Jimin came in with Taehyung, Bang Chan, and the others. They were all well-known heirs.

Four bodyguards in black followed in after them; it really was a spectacular scene…

The twenty or so people inside the private room all looked at Jimin as if he were God.

Some went up to pour him wine, others went up to help him light up his cigarette...

Taecyeon put away his arrogant manners and rushed up with his head between his legs.

"Young Master Park, it's such an honor for you to come."

Jimin faintly looked around the room, as if he was not interested in anything that was happening…

He didn't know Taecyeon that well, so he didn't have to be polite. He was only there because he knew Taecyeon's brother-in-law, pretty well. Therefore, Jimin took the time to stop by his party.

Taecyeon almost emptied his wallet to order some of the most expensive liquors. He handed the drinks to Jimin, Taehyung, and the others…

Chaeyoung was dumbfounded…

In her trance, she secretly took a photo of the group and sent it to Lisa.

"Guess which one's Jimin."

"The idiot in beige."

"Good job, my female Holmes." Chaeyoung was impressed.

"Girl, he stayed at our hospital for so long, so I can probably recognize him even if I were blind."

"Haha, okay, I didn't think that Jimin would be this good-looking, he looks like a Kpop star. Gosh, I think I'm fangirling right now."

"Forget it, he's not a good person, don't get your hopes up," Lisa advised.