Jungkook hung up the phone shortly after. Just then, Yerim knocked on the door and walked in.

"President Jeon… I just received a phone call from Mrs. Jeon. She said that we should... have dinner together at your house. Are you available?" Yerim looked at Jungkook shyly.

"If she wants you to go, then you should go."

Yerim's expression immediately lit up and filled with pleasant surprise when she heard Jungkook say this.

Did that mean President Jeon agreed to take her home for dinner?

Just then, Jungkook asked, "Why aren't you going? What are you waiting here for?"

"My… my car is at the shop, I haven't picked it up yet, so I was thinking…"

"You can take a cab there." Jungkook immediately stopped Yerim from finishing her sentence.

"Oh okay, President Jeon, I'll gather my stuff and head right over." Yerim was slightly disappointed at what Jungkook said, but it didn't stop her from feeling elated that she was going to the Jeons for dinner.

If the chairman and his wife both approved of her, then it was just a matter of time before she was married into their family.

After Yerim left, Jungkook also gathered his stuff and headed out.

However, he didn't head to his parents' place. Rather, he drove to South Side to pick Lisa up from work.

After he arrived, Jungkook sent her a WeChat message. "I'm here."

Three minutes later, Lisa ran out of the hospital and found Jungkook's car parked 500 meters from the entrance.

Of course, this was her request; she didn't want her colleagues to see her being dropped off and picked up by such a luxurious car. People were going to talk about it.

"You're off work early today." Lisa smiled.

"Yeah, what do you want to eat?"

"We can buy some food and cook at home, what do you feel like eating?" Lisa was in a good mood.

"I asked Bambam if he wants to have dinner together, and he asked us to pick the restaurant."

"You asked Bambam again? Should I ask Chae to come as well?" Lisa laughed naughtily.

"I don't think you should."

"Why not? Don't you think that they would make a cute couple? We should get them to date each other."

"That's not it, Bambam's bringing a date."

"Oh really? Bambam got himself a girlfriend?" Lisa was surprised.

"I'm not completely sure, we'll find out when we see them."

Jungkook didn't say more and took Lisa downtown to walk around.

In the end, Lisa said that she wanted Sichuan food, so he parked outside a famous Sichuan restaurant.

Then, Jungkook called Bambam, and gave him the location.

15 minutes later, Bambam arrived. A girl wearing a light beige dress got off his Jaguar with him.

She looked about 23 or 24 years old. She had big eyes, fair skin, and long brown hair, the typical pretty girl looks.

Truth be told, her temperament was incomparable to Chaeyoung; she looked soft and meek, like someone who was extremely coquettish.

Unlike Chaeyoung and her, who were all-out iron ladies…