Chapter 11: Is it Romantic or Sensual feelings?

Author's notes: Hey, hey, hey everybody I'm back and I'm bringing the spiciest of fanfics for all to read to your heart's content, yep you read me right, this chapter is full of SEX, that's what you all came here for right? And who am I to deny it after ten long chapters of giggles, sadness, lore, lame clichés and crappy story telling......heh.....ANYWAY let's get right into chapter now.

⚠️Warning⚠️ : this chapter contains sexual content of the adult kind, so if your miner go nuts, I can't stop you from reading the chapter so please enjoy, the sexy parts may be a bit more on the vanilla-ish side of lemon stuff, but give Arcee and Starscream a break it's there first time together ☺️
I love you all and thank you so much for the support ❤️😍❤️

As the pink femme was in a deep and wondrous sleep her mind had fluttered back to a time of joy in her homeland, it felt so peaceful and yet it did have that hint danger and sadness when it came to some of the residents of Cybertron. No matter how much a person can say that there happy and dandy with there lives, it could be a lie because not even the richest of aristocrats can buy the most expensive happiness in the universe. This unfair rule applies to every living thing and creature within the vast galaxies. But hey if you call that place home than that's a great start to life because we can choose when we are happy and no one can take that away from you.

While Arcee shifted in her recharge, her body had moved a foot closer to the slumbering mech who had somehow managed to move onto the right side of his body even though his wings were directly under him without waking up? it's a mystery. This meant that they were both facing each other while being extremely close enough to touch foreheads, well it wasn't easy with Acree's horn in the way, but the cold night had forced them to unconsciously move in together for warmth.

As the iron warriors slept they both were having similar dream like memories from their first encounter, the scenarios are altered slightly due to their minds wanting more from that day. For example Arcee re-imagined the scene where Starscream was the on in trouble calling for help
"Ahhhh help me, I need help please HELP!" she runs into action while beating up the bullies in the most heroic way possible, making the bad guys run away like babies and then turning back around to the wide eyed Starscream who was in complete Aww while sitting on the ground. Once his state of shock was over he said in his regular high pitch voice that laced with girly-ness to it.
"Oh my your so amazing and strong, how ever will I repay you?" He asked with eyes full of glitter, Acree just smirked with her hands on her hips and then she leaned over while reaching out a hand to him and she smiled.
"The name is Arcee and you can take me out on a date and we'll call even ok?" She said with confidence to him, and just like a giddy school femme he took her hand to stand up with a giggle.
"It's a deal Arcee, and my name is Starscream, so when you become famous I'll be always be for you in need" and then they walked off into the sunset as the dream went on to them having a wonderful time at the grandest of places. They enjoyed each other's company until sundown and then they sat on a park bench for a few minutes, but then they leaned into each other's embrace while staring deeply into each other's eye and then they slowly drew in close until their lips finally touched for the very first time, it was very romantic from just being strangers to lovers.

However in the con's mind it was much, much different because in his dream memory and it went like this...
"Someone help me please, help!!" Starscream heard a sudden loud scream coming from an alley and he ran in to the rescue and fought the bad guys who were assaulting this damsel in distress. He was so fast that to the damsel it was a complete blur and once they were defeated and ran away like cowards, he then turned back to Arcee who was crying while sitting on the floor. Starscream dusted himself off and kneeled down in front of the femme and held out his hand while saying.
"It's alright now, your safe my dear" he said with such gentleness that made her gasp and look up at him.
"*hic* th-thank you....so *hic* so much" she said through quiet sobs and he just shushed her then took her by the hands to lift her off the ground.
"Please don't strain yourself, you've been through a lot" he said then carefully wiped away her tears that made her blush. Suddenly her emotions became overwhelmed and she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his chest. At first Starscream was surprised but he smiled softly then placed his own arms around her upper torso with a gentle squeeze for reassurance. "It's ok, just let let it all out, I'm here" a moment passed and she raised her head up to stare deeply into his eyes, and then they began draw in closer to each other while shutting their eyes for a passionate kiss, it was very sensual from just being strangers to lovers.