Chapter 7: The Sky is Thy's Home

Author's note: sorry for the very very long wait but please comment below to tell what you guys think of my story so far, thank you.

"Grrr that's it, I'm not doing this anymore!!" Snarled a very pissed off Decepticon as he was about walk away until the small brown owl hooted angrily and flew circles around the con's head. "Grr go away, I'm not falling on my face for the tenth time today!" He swatted at the bird but Solomon was relentless as he sat on Starscream's nose and hoot loudly. "Get off!" He shouted and Solomon flew off to land on a nearby tree branch with a sour look.
It's been a good five hours later that day where both robots were practicing their new abilities, little by little they cursed and groaned at their failed efforts, but the wizard would continuously tell them that it will take time. Honestly the wizard was learning himself at how to teach non fleshy giants how to use magic and teach them to fly, but somehow he knew that they could based on the legendary creatures they were.
"Human, your stupid owl is useless at teaching me anything, all it says are hoots and shrieks!" Starscream grumble and started to walk away while balling his fists. Arcee just rolled her eyes and continued to concentrate on making a flower bloom from the ground in front of her, but all that has happened are intense eye strain, weird facial expressions and awkward silence. "And don't you dare say that 'it will take time'  I've had enough of I- aaaahhh bugger it!!!" He was the one who was shrieking this time as he got his wings caught in the tree branches, again. Both Arcee and Beorht rolled their eyes in sync and she was about to get up to help him but Beorht stopped her by raising a hand up to her and he made his way over to the steaming dragon bot, once he was about five feet behind the giant then looked up while avoiding his tail swishing back and forth angrily, forcing Starscream to look some what over his shoulder to look at Beorht. "Well what are you waiting for, help me out of these damn trees!" Star demanded but the wizard just shook his head.
"No I will not Starscream" Beorht said in calm voice.
"What!?" The con shouted as the rage was building up more in his core, he might've been imagining it, but it felt like his chest was over heating like it was about to implode inside him, sometimes he felt like this whenever he's flown for very long periods of time in jet mode, but never this intense. How is possible now?
"You must learn to trust your new body, especially your wings and tail as it will help you glide through the air later on" the wizard wisely said.
"What are talking about my body is my own property!" He struggled again with a deep growl. "But these wings are nothing but a burden to me!"
"Well then, you'll never be free from your own pain and pride, but mostly not from the tree branches your are currently caught up in" Beorht sighed then began to walk away, but Starscream huffed a breath of impatience and called out to Beorht.
"Wait" he said as calmly as possible and Beorht stopped to look back up.
"H-h-how do I.....ummm trust my wing?......." He asked very quietly with a slight blush that was thankfully covered in shadow, but Beorht still understood with a small grin.
"First off close your eyes then take a deep breath, if that is possible for you to do" he said nicely, Starscream was a bit sceptical but he did as told and slowly closed his eyes and simulated what a breath would look like for a robot, he did this by sucking in a oxygen through his nose components and into his cooling fans. Letting the air cycle through out his circuits and exhaled it out of his intake, strangely enough he did feel much more relaxed now. "Good, now keep your eyes closed and clear your mind of thought, surrounding and sounds"
"Well that's easy all I have to is turn off my main sensors and I won't feel a single thing" the con smugly said and was about to literally turn off his sensors by flipping a switch in his head unit, but then they heard Arcee shout out.
"That's not what he meant Starscream!" She called out then went back to staring at the ground.
"Well what do you mean then?" Star asked impatiently as he saw a squirrel climbing up his right wing along with several tiny birds on the other one.
"What I mean is to imagine yourself in a place where nothing exists or a special place you feel happy in. Somewhere you feel safe" Beorht explained as clearly as possible and Starscream closed his eyes again with a deep breath once more then stood absolutely still for a minute. He tried to ignore the sounds of nature but the tiny scratching noises that the small animals where causing to his wings annoyed him the most and  as a part his nature he would've violently shook them away with a screech, but as if on instinct his processor unconsciously made his wings out stretched a few inches to gently scare the animals away.
The wizard was mildly surprised as he could sense Starscream's irritation but as time passed it slowly faded away as the robot finally found his safe place.