🍻 Chapter 11

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

~~ ••• ~~

After cleaning my body and his, we wear our pajamas, but we don't sleep because the monster in Jimin's stomach lets a loud growl, warning me to feed him.

So I ordered a pizza, chicken, and sprite. And now, at 1 am, we are devouring our meal.

I look at Jimin fondly eating devoted. He must have used too much energy, and we didn't really eat dinner.

I see him moving in his sitting position, and a painful expression appears for some seconds on his face.

I feel bad now. I not only fucked him a lot, but I didn't use lube at the end...

It probably is sore.

Tae: "Chim, I'm going to the nearest pharmacy to buy some ointment for you. Do you need something else?"

I say, getting up and searching for my phone and wallet.

Jimin: "What? No. But I don't need ointment."
Tae: "Yes, you need. And I'm sorry."

Jimin: "I don't need you to buy anything. I always have zinc cream with me because my skin gets irritated easily. And I applied it as an ointment. But it takes time for the soreness to leave."

He gets up and comes to me with open arms. I capture him in mine, and I kiss his scalp.

Tae: "Are you sure you don't need anything else?"

Jimin: "I'm sure. Plus, I don't want you to leave me here alone."

I massage his back gently, and we rest in each other embrace. Feels so good. It's so quiet.

I always felt good around him, feeling secure with him. But now, standing like this, I experience another type of security.

Although I felt jittery, nervous, and anxious all day, always with butterflies in my stomach. Right now, I feel calm, comfortable, and at peace.

His hugs are the best thing ever, something that I never felt with anyone else. Even before, his hugs were always special. But now, it's even more outstanding and private.

I let my face rest on his scalp, finding comfort in his scent. I feel him compressing me in his arms, and I tense at the pain.

Tae: "Are you trying to kill me?"

He laughs, and my mind relaxes at the sound. Joy is rushing into my veins.

Jimin: "I want to sleep. I'm exhausted."

He puts his chin on my chest and looks at me, tiredly smiling.

Tae: "You don't want to eat more?"

I caress his hair, and he closes his eyes and hums at the feeling. I feel my body all warm inside, and calmness invades my being.

Jimin: "I'm not hungry anymore. I eat a lot."
Tea: "Then let's get in bed."

He nods, and we both make comfortable on the soft mattress. I hug him on my chest, and he puts his arm around my waist.

I think this is love.

The way he makes quiet in my head, the serenity surrounding us, and the peace my heart feels listening to his soft breath.

I love him.

I'm a little scared for the future, but if he would hold me like this every night, I think that even if we were in hell, I would feel in haven, just with him staying by my side and holding me in his loving arms. 

He is all I need, nothing else.

Jimin: "Tae."

I hum, looking at the ceiling while caressing his hair. He doesn't continue, so I look at him.

Tae: "What?"

He giggles, and I smile at his tired expression.

Jimin: "Nothing... I just wanted to call you."

He giggles playfully, and I kiss his forehead. He is so cute. I love him. I really do.

Jimin: "Tae."

Tae: "Yes?"

Jimin: "Are you really sorry?"

What? What is he talking about?

Tae: "What are you talking about?"
Jimin: "When you wanted to go and buy me ointment, you said you were sorry. Are you sorry for what we did?"

Tae: "I'm not sorry for doing love to you. I'm sorry because I didn't use any lubricant. I should have just fucked you under the water."

I clarify and position myself on my side to look at him. I caress his waist and hips, looking at his tired face.

Jimin: "How sweet of you to use love and fuck to describe the same thing."

I chuckle and kiss the tip of his little nose.

Tae: "I know I'm the most romantic person in this world."

We both laugh, and he closes his eyes and holds me closer.

Tae: "Jimin."
Jimin: "Hm?"

He looks up at me, and I smile.

Tae: "I love you."
Jimin: "I love you too, Taehyung."

I lean to his lips, and I kiss him gently. His warm lips move slowly and in sync with mine.

No tongue, no saliva, just our lips moving on each other, finding comfort. The innocent but physical pleasure that I can only enjoy with him. No kiss like this with another person could make me feel so good. 

I leave an ultimate peck on his lips, concluding this unforgettable day.

He rests his head on my chest and falls asleep fastly, probably, too exhausted. 

I brush my nose on his hair, feeling complete with him in my arms.

It so storage the feeling that he provides in me- I feel at home in a hotel room, in an unknown place, but with Jimin, I find it cozy and warm.

He is my home, my safe place.

I hug him tightly, and with the most peaceful state of mind, I let sleep take over me.

~~ ••• ~~

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Hugs and a lot of love from me!  💜💜💜