🍻 Chapter 10

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

~~ ••• ~~

This chapter has mature content. However, when it gets too detailed (from my point of view.) I will put warnings.

⚠️⚠️ 🔞 ⚠️⚠️

This chapter starts spicy.

DETAILED.
If you're uncomfortable, please, skip.

🔞 

Tae: "Is Jimin cum. It should not go wasted."

Jimin laughs at my statement, and I pout. He doesn't understand...

Actually, I don't understand myself too. I just wanted to do it. Is it wrong to want to do it? I'm his boyfriend...

Jimin: "Next time, okay? Don't be sad."

He says, and I smile. Next time... There will be a next time. Actually, there will be a lot of following experiences.

Tae: "Next time."

I say while he takes off the cum from my chin. Next time...Yeah, next time. I bring him closer, and I let a smooch on his lips, and he makes a disgusted face.

Jimin: "My cum..."

He wipes his lips and makes a revolted face. Hehe... He is cute.

I kiss his shoulder, and gradually I reach his neck. He tilts his head to give me more permission, and I bring him closer to me and position his ass on my hard dick.

He lets an openmouthed whine, and I bite his neck. I grab his ass, but this time with the precise intention of reaching for his hole and stretching him open from me. 

I grab one of his cheeks ass to make more space for my fingers to reach their destination.

Jimin: "Tae~"

He moans when one of my fingers lingers on his opening. I search for his face to see if I can insert it and when our eyes find each other, he nods his head, and I kiss his lips.

He kisses me back, not caring anymore that he can taste himself. I let my tongue play with his, and I bite his tongue when I insert one finger into him.

His voice is so luscious and boosts my adrenaline, and I start fingering him, slow at first but faster as time passes.

Standing under the water makes it easier for me to un-hurt him. I insert the second finger, and I can feel his dick hardening on my lower abdomen.

I live for his moans.

I fast the tempo with which I finger him, and the faces he makes with the sounds he lets make me wanna destroy him. 

Jimin: "Tae~ Mh~"
Tae: "Fuck! You are thigh."

He moans louder when I insert the third finger. I scissor him open, and I bring his lips to mine. I kiss him hungrily while I prepare him. I want to put my dick inside him, but I don't want to hurt him.

Even if the water will be helpful to make me dig in his hole, he still needs to be prepared well.

Jimin: "Tae~ mh- more."
Tae: "It will hurt if I don't open you well."

He shakes his head and bites his lower lip holding his moans.

Tae: "Don't hold your moans, baby boy. I love them. I wanna hear you."