🍻 Chapter 7

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

~~ ••• ~~

This chapter has mature content. However, when it gets too detailed (from my point of view.) I will put warnings.

⚠️⚠️ 🔞 ⚠️⚠️

Tae: "Can I turn now?"
Jimin: "NO!"

Silly, I will still see him naked anyway. What's the point of me standing with the back at him while he strips?

I could enjoy the view.

Tae: "What about now?"

Seriously, my friend down there is painfully hurting...

Jimin: "Close your eyes."

What? Why? Noo, I want to see...

Tea: "Why?"
Jimin: "Just close your eyes."

Ugh...

Tae: "Fine."

I hear his steps, and I feel him near me. I try hard to keep my eyes close and stay still on the edge of the bed, but it's too hard. I feel his hands on my neck and his respiration on my face.

Jimin: "You can open your eyes."

And I do. But I can only see his face since he's holding my head, forcing me to look up at him. He kisses me, and I respond. I touch his bare back, and I feel him tense.

DETAILED.
 If you're uncomfortable, please, skip.

🔞 

I bring him closer to me, and he straddles me, and that's when I feel his dick on my stomach, and I bring him closer to have him glued to me.

I let my hands roam over him till I reach his ass, and I grab him impatiently. Immediately he moans in the kiss, and with the help of my hand on his waist, I turn us and let him lay on the bed.

Jimin: "Stop steering."

He covers his face with his little hands as if that would help him hide. Cute.

I lean down and kiss his chest. I kiss him agog to feel everything. Having him under me like this- naked and vulnerable to my touch; makes me greedy, almost selfish to un-care that he doesn't want something more, and fuck him endlessly. 

Regardless of my desire, I reach for his dick that's hard and with precum. I feel his length throb in my hand, and a moan escapes from his mouth at my touch, his body tensing.

Tae: "Relax."
Jimin: "Your hand...is-"
Tae: "I know. My hand is holding your dick."

I smirk at him, who slaps me on my shoulder.

Tae: "Kinky."
Jimin: "I know where your hand is. It's just that you are cold."

Oh, silly me.

Tae: "Sorry about that."

I think his dick is too hot, not my hand too cold, anyway.

Jimin: "It's okay."

I let my thumbs caress the tip of his dick, and more precum makes its way out. He muffles a moan and puts his hands on his mouth.

Cute.

I start moving my hand up and down, and slowly his body relaxes at my touch. He has his eyes closed, one hand on his mouth, and the other is holding the shits tightly. I start moving faster, and he raises his hips, probably wanting to feel more.