🍻 Chapter 9

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

~~ ••• ~~

This chapter has mature content. However, when it gets too detailed (from my point of view.) I will put warnings.

⚠️⚠️ 🔞 ⚠️⚠️

Jimin: "I'm scared."

He says between the sobs.

Tae: "Of what? You don't need to be scared of anything. I'm here. I will protect you from anything."

He lets go of the hug, wipes his tears, and shakes his head.

Jimin: "I know you will protect me like you did since we were kids. But I'm overthinking, and I'm scared of losing you. It's scaring me that one day you will stop feeling the same and walk away from me.

" I'm scared that when problems come, we will fight, and seeing how childish and immature I am, sometimes, you will regret loving me and decide to walk away.

" I'm scared you will prefer someone more mature, more independent. And if we broke up, you wouldn't want me to be, even, your friend. 

"I'm scared that you will not want me into your life, even as an acquaintance. I'm scared of losing you because I love you, and you make me so happy right now that I'm scared that someone or something will come and rip this happiness from me."

He says, sobbing, and at the end of his speech, he starts crying harder. I pull him in my arms and hug him as hard as possible. Like I will lose him if I don't hug him tightly. Like someone will come and steal him and his beautiful heart from me. 

All his thoughts are my thoughts.

That's why two years ago I didn't confess. Because I'm scared too that what we started will end one day, and after, we will lose even the friendship we created over the years.

I'm scared too.

But I want to jump into that abyss and see if it's a happy or a painful fall.

I only want to walk with him into the unknown, holding his hand, and see where this will bring us because what we have right now is all I ever wanted.

Jimin is my everything, and now that I tasted his love, I don't want to forget the delicious aroma of this happiness.

Tae: " I'm scared too."

Jimin breaks the hug again and looks me in the eyes.

Jimin: " You are?"

I nod and push his hair back from his beautiful teary eyes. He is so handsome.

Tae: " I am. But... I love you, Jimin.

" I love you to the moon and back. I know it's cliche to say it, but it's true. I want to be your friend, your best friend. But not only that. I want to be your boyfriend, your lover, a pole to grab when needed, and I want to be your shoulder when you cry. I want to be for you, whatever you need me to be.

" I want to be with you when things get rough, holding your hand and helping you get through it. I would even be a clown for you if I could make you smile and laugh.

" I can't promise you the happiest life with me. I am not perfect. I have my bad days, and I will probably make you cry because of how stupid I am. But I will never hurt you intentionally.

" I know problems will come, but when they break our peace, I want you to remember that it's not me versus you. It will be us versus the problem.