🍻 Chapter 12

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

~~ ••• ~~

This chapter has mature content.
From the start till the end.
Sorry.

⚠️⚠️ 🔞 ⚠️⚠️

I wake up with little wet kisses all over my neck.

Tae: "Chim?"
Jimin: "Morning~"

He says and captures my lips in his. Still sleepy, I return the kiss. He starts slow but after he deeps the kiss.

I let his tongue play with mine and put my hands on his cheeks to bring his face as close as possible.

I never felt so happy to wake up in the morning. I feel overjoyed and on cloud nine.

He straddles me and breaks the kiss, looking down at me. He looks so fucking good on top of me.

Tae: "I want more kisses."
Jimin: "And who I'm, to not give you what you want?" 

He says, chuckling and capturing my lips again. I kiss him slowly, with tongue and all.

The kiss we share is full of affection and euphoria. I feel my body and heart warm, an experience and intimacy I want to feel every morning.

Tasting his sweetness makes my mind blow.

I feel my friend down there waking up too, and I stop the kiss before I can't control myself.

Tae: "It's not a good idea."
Jimin: "Why not?"

Tae: "You still need to recuperate from last night."
Jimin: "But it's alredy too late, look it's up."

He says, pointing to the crotch on my pajama pants, right next to his ass. I let a hopeless sight. I have to deal with it in the shower.

Jimin: "it's my fault. Can I help you?"

What? Help me? How? What does he plan to do?

DETAILED.
If you're uncomfortable, please, skip.

🔞

All my confusion disappears when he brings his face down and lowers it to my crotch.

Shit!

Tae: "A-are you sure?"
Jimin: "Can I?"

Fuck! Sure as fuck that you can! Yes!

I nod my head, and he smiles at me. Shit! That innocent smile is not appropriate for what he is going to do.

I feel his warm fingers touching my skin slowly, killing my patience. He frees my dick that happily jumps out.

Jimin: "No wonder I'm all sore: you are huge."

I should feel embarrassed about how he is looking at me. But, with the comment, my ego increases.

He touches me with his little hands, and I close my eyes at the good feeling.

He strokes me gently, and I open my eyes when I feel his breath on my dick.

I look down at him and get even more aroused at the view. He let's little licks that make me insane, and precum starts coming up.

Jimin: "You taste good."

Fuck! I want to fuck him so hard!

Tae: "Hm~"

I hum in pleasure when his warm and moist mouth captures my length.