🍻 Prologue 🍻

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

~~ ••• ~~

College is hard. Especially when I have morning classes because I'm lazy and I like to spend my time sleeping. Waking up early means that I will be a zombie all day long.

I wake up forcefully and stand up from my comfy bed, only to see a very excited Jimin in my room. It must be nice to be smart because he gets hyped for just going to study.

Strange little man.

Jimin: "Come on! Wake up! Today we have to do the presentation of our project! It will be so much fun!

" Now get up, lazy ass."

I look at him with one eye open. He is so weird. Who is excited to do presentations? Hate to do them. Especially because Jimin always let me do it. Why? Because he says that he is too shy.

I'm shy too!!!

Well, not as much as him, but I'm still shy.

Tae: "I hate it."
Jimin: "What? Waking up or doing the presentation?"
Tae: "Both."

He scoffs and forces me to the bathroom. He gives me my toothbrush, and he leaves to do breakfast. I have such a good friend.

I look at myself in the mirror and lazily brush my teeth. If he is such a good friend, probably, he should brush my teeth too. It's too hard to move my hand early in the morning.

After doing my routine, I make my way to the kitchen, where I find Jimin frying something with his apron on that holds his waist tightly, showing his curves.

My friend sure is sexy.

Tae: "What are you doing?"
Jimin: "Scrambled eggs and beef. I already made rice. Can you take out the kimchi from the refrigerator?"

He asks me, and without responding, I make my way to do what he asked, but first, I look over his shoulder at how the beef looks.

Tae: "I like my meat slightly uncooked."

Jimin looks at me, surprised, and a shade of pink spreads on his cheeks. And rapidly looks back at the meat.

What? Did I say something wrong? Is he not feeling well?

Tae: "Are you okay?"

I ask and touch his forehead to check if he's sick. But he is cold. No fever.

Jimin: "What are you doing?"
Tae: "Checking you out."
Jimin: "What?"

Tae: "Your cheeks are slightly red, I was checking if you have a temperature, but your forehead is cold. So, are you okay?"

There is silence. Jimin only looks at me. So, that means no?

He's strange lately. I noticed for a while, at the beginning of the prior month, he started acting strangely toward me sometimes.

Now is normal, and seconds later, he is distant and stares at me. I'm aware of my look: that I'm handsome. But he seems more lost in his thoughts than steering at my beauty.

And he is doing it right now too.

Tae: "Chim, are you listening to me?"

I wave my hand in front of his face, and my gest makes him halt in surprise, making him come back to reality from who knows where.

Jimin: "Yeah, yes. Why shouldn't I be okay?"
Tae: "You tell me. Lately, you're strange. Are you hiding something from me?"

And there is another silence. Is he seriously hiding something from me? No, it can't be. We've been friends since I remember, and he never kept secrets from me.