🍻 Chapter 4

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

~~ ••• ~~

I feel a weight on my chest and slowly open my eyes.
I see my friend sleeping on my chest, and I smile.
Wait!
He's my boyfriend, not my friend.
I giggle at the thought of the word boyfriend...

So much happend last night...

He confessed, I did it too, and now we are boyfriends, and we kissed too!
The best kiss of my life!

If we weren't drunk, that would have never happened.

I hug him, squeezing him in my arms, not caring that I will wake him up.
He always wakes me up early in the morning.

Now that I'm the first one to wake up, I want him to experience and feel how it feels when someone bothers him to wake up early.

He groans, and I squeeze harder.

Jimin: "Tae~"

I let him go, shocked and flustered because he moaned my name. Shit! I can feel my "friend" down there starting to wake up.

Go back to sleep unless you want Jimin to think I'm a pervert early in the morning!

Jimin: "My head hurts."

He says, and I stand in a sitting position looking at him, that lies relaxed in my bed, and oh, poor my fragile heart, he looks so good in my bed.

He touches his temples and frowns.

Jimin: "Why are you staring at me?"
Tae: "Because you are beautiful."

He gets flustered by my comment and bites his lower lip.

Jimin: "Don't say shit like that."

He says and covers his face with the covers, and I laugh at his silliness.

He's cute.

Since he always wakes up first in the morning, seeing how he looks waking up, trying to open his eyes, still half asleep, half awake, is a new view.

A beautiful view that I might want to see every morning.

I try to take the covers to see him, but he is holding them tightly.

Tae: "Chim, I wanna see you~"

I pout because I can't see my beautiful view and want to see his face, to see my boyfriend.

Since he doesn't want to come out, I go under the covers and hug him, and finally, I see his face, that's all red.

Jimin: "What are you doing?"
Tae: "If you don't want to come out, I come under."

I say, kissing his forehead.
I want to kiss all over his face... And I do that, starting from his red cheeks to his forehead, nose, chin, and one more time cheeks, and I press my lips a little longer on his.

He pushes me, gets out of the covers, stands up from the bed, rushing out of my room - all this, moving in the fastest way possible.

Tae: "What happened, Chim?"

I shout so I'm sure he can hear me.

Jimin: "I didn't brush my teeth!"

I hear him shouting from the bathroom, and I start laughing at his silliness while I suppose that something is wrong, that he might regret what happened last night, or that he doesn't want us to be boyfriends anymore.

Wait!

Today is our first day of being boyfriends!

I should bring him on a date, our first as a couple.