🍻 Chapter 6

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

~~ ••• ~~

This chapter has mature content. However, when it gets too detailed (from my point of view.) I will put warnings.

⚠️⚠️ 🔞 ⚠️⚠️

Tae: "Chim, come out."

I say, knocking at the bathroom door.

He's been there for the last 20 minutes and doesn't talk to me. I don't know what I did wrong...

Because I don't remember the restaurant's name? Because I kissed him in public?

Why?

Tae: "Please, Chim. Why are you not talking to me?"

I knock. I knock one more time but nothing. It's our first day as boyfriends, and I manage to make him angry at me.

Tae: "Chim, plea-"

I stop when the door opens, and Jimin comes dressed up in his clothes and goes to the table where his phone is placed. 

I go after him, not knowing what to say. What did I do wrong?

Tae: "Chim, talk to me. Why aren't you talking to me?"
Jimin: "Go talk with Amy. I don't want to talk with you."

What? Why would I go and talk to her?

Tae: "I want to talk with you, not to her."
Jimin: "I wanna go home."

What? Why? Why is he so mad?

What did I do wrong?

Tae: "Chim, please, is our first date as boyfriends. It's our first day as boyfriends. Tell me what I did wrong, and I will try to fix it."

I feel my heart painfully crunching and a nod in my throat forming.

I don't like him being angry at me.

Tae: "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I know I'm not perfect as a boyfriend or as a friend. But please talk to me, tell me I can fix it, and I will do anything.

" I don't want you mad at me, Chim."

Some tears escaped from my eyes, but I couldn't hold them. It hurts that he doesn't talk to me.

Jimin: "Oh, my God! Why are you crying?"

He says and starts wiping the tears from my cheeks, and at his warm touch, I start crying even more.

Tae: "Because you don't talk to me."

I say, hugging him. I don't want to lose him. Not now, that I know he loves me.

Jimin: "I'm sorry. It's just..."
Tae: "What?"

I look at him, wiping my tears.

Tae: "Tell me..."
Jimin: "You mentioned your ex and I... I..."

My ex? When?

Tae: "Ex?"
Jimin: "Amy..."

Is Amy my ex? Since when has she been my ex?

Tae: "Chim, what are you talking about? Amy is not my ex."
Jimin: "What? But, back then, you two were so close that everybody thought you were together."
Tae: "Chim, do you remember when you confessed that you loved me?"

He looks down, nodding. I grab his chin and force him to look at me.

Tae: "You remember when I confessed, I said that I started having feelings for you two years ago?"