"Yeah." Harper looks down at herself. "Everyone else wears them and I don't want them to think I'm purposely being different or anything."

"You look nice in them. They really suit you."

And he means really.

She looks damn good in scrubs.

"Oh. Well, thank you." She smiles at him. "Onyx, why are you pulling at his face? Huh?" She pokes her son's belly.

He giggles and scrunches up in Yoongi's arms.

"Does he need to eat?" Yoongi asks as he takes a step back for Harper to come in.

"Yes. But I would only make him a three ounce to get him through the night." Harper walks in and puts Onyx's things onto the counter.

Jewel interrupts their conversation with loud meows and stretching up Harper's leg. She picks him up and scratches behind his ears.

"Okay. And you're off at two tonight?"

"Yes. I know tomorrow's your day off so I apologize for that."

"It's fine. He sleeps well and even if he didn't, tomorrow's my day off so I could catch up on it. I was thinking that since we're both off tomorrow, we could spend the day together. After you get some good sleep, of course."

"I'd love that." Harper smiles softly. "I do have a few errands to run though, so."

"I have a few things to do too. But it's just picking up cleaning supplies, buying a new vacuum. Things like that."

"Maybe that works perfect. I want to get things for Onyx's nursery. He's got the bassinet and the crib but I've never done much else to it."

Harper didn't have money, nor did she see the point in doings things with it when he slept in her arms anyway.

"Okay. We can just run out together then." Yoongi decides.

"Perfect." Harper smiles at him.

Her smile is so captivating for him. He's going to feel his heart skip every single time.

"Well, I should get going." She says, looking at the time.

If she stands here any longer, she runs the risk of being late. A part of her feels that being late to an emergency room shift may be worse than being late to her regularly scheduled shift on the trauma floor.

Harper kisses her son on the forehead and he smiles as he dozes off in Yoongi's arms. She looks up and Yoongi is smiling softly at her.

"I'll see you later." She says quietly.

"I'll see you."

Harper sets Jewel down and heads out the door. Yoongi locks it behind her and goes to make Onyx a three ounce bottle. The baby drinks it down but starts to fight his sleep.

Yoongi lays Onyx onto his chest as he sits on the couch. He pats his butt to soothe him to sleep. Onyx picks his head up drowsily and stares the man.

"You're so tired, you can barely keep your eyes open. Just go to sleep. It's okay."

Onyx inhales and sighs through his nose. He yawns as he grabs Yoongi's cheek again. He squeezes before resting it there.

And that's how he falls asleep.

With his tiny hand on Yoongi's cheek.

######

Harper arrives to work 11 minutes before she's supposed to clock in. She puts her coat and bag in the work lounge before going to the vending machine to grab a snack.