s e v e n t e e n

I HAD A sex dream about Atlas

Instead of waking up to a night terror that still happens, albeit less than it used to, I woke up after a passionate sex dream about Atlas—horny. Tightening my hands around my coffee cup as I lean against the balcony doors of the bedroom, my eyes are glued to the ocean—more specifically, Atlas, as he surfs.

I can't help but bite my lip as he struts out of the ocean, his board under his arm that he places on the sand before tugging his rash guard over his head. His abs and lean body are on display, the sun hitting at it as drops of water go from his hair and run down his chest. My eyes zone in on the compass tattoo on his chest, the curiosity eating away at me.

My mind wanders back to the other night. The feel of his hands on my skin, the closeness of our bodies, and the potential for something to have happened. It's no secret I am attracted to Atlas. I didn't expect for my body to react the way it did. The way he was looking at me made me think if he saw something there between us. It took me by surprise. The way I felt and the fact it was the first time it felt like something had happened between us.

How do you face someone after having a sex dream about them? Without then reliving that dream when you look at them.

He runs his towel through his hair before throwing it over his shoulder and he places his hands on his hips as he looks around. His head looks up to where I lean against the door frame, his eyes staring right my way, and I can't help but think back to the dream.

His lips softly brush against my skin. Kissing his way down my neck, between the valley of my breasts which he palms with his hands and down my stomach. His hands are warm against my skin. Leaving tingles as he runs them up my thighs to my hips, pulling my body up to his. My hands run through his hair, gripping it as he cherishes my body.

My breathy moans fill the room and my back arches off the bed as he slides his hands around the back of me. His hands reaching to grab my ass and pull our lower halves closer together, gathering a response from both of us.

"So beautiful," he huskily groans as he takes a moment to stop what he's doing and run his eyes along my naked body. He leans down to kiss me on the lips softly, his hand cupping my cheek before he pulls back and runs his thumb against my skin, looking into my eyes.

I can't help a smirk come onto my face as I lean up and kiss him before flipping us around, so he is on his back. My body is draped over his with my full breasts pushing against his chest, my leg hooked over his hip and my hand doing its own traveling. I moan into our kiss as his hands grab at every inch of my body. His rough and calloused hands are a contrast to my soft skin, and I can't help but whimper as his hand travels up my neck and wraps in my hair.

Our tongues collide, entwining just like our bodies, and Atlas rolls us back over so I'm on my back. His hands entwine with mine as he stretches them above my head, our bodies pressed tightly together, able to feel every inch of each other. He peppers kisses along my neck and my eyes roll back in my head as I arch.