~ IT'S ME. DREAM ~

- Clay POV -

I hesitantly started my stream. Lily was still in the room, but she made sure the camera wouldn't catch her either.

I waited a couple minutes until there was a good amount of people watching.

"Alright. So, uhm. I know this stream is probably very sudden for you guys." I took a small glance at Lily, and she mouthed the words "you got this".

"Something happened which is the cause of this stream. I won't get into detail about the situation, but the time has come guys. A face reveal stream." I cheered. I saw chat going by very fast.

"Before I turn on my camera, you guys can ask some questions for about 5 minutes or so, while we wait for the word to spread even more. And, I'm sorry that I did this just out of the blue."

The first question I got was from a donation. The robotic voice said, "ahhhh, I'm so excited, and also, why did Wilbur and George tweet about this stream?"

"Ooh. I guess I can answer that. The situation that happened involved Wilbur. Not in a bad way, he was just part of it. So he knows I was going to do this. And then I called George to show him what I look like, y'know. Before the whole world does, cause I basically owe it to him. So, yea."

"who are the people that know what you look like right now?" another donation popped up.

"Let's see. There's Sapnap, George, Wilbur, my ex-girlfriend-" I said by accident. I JUST REVEALED I HAD A GIRLFRIEND. WHAT AM I DOING.

I panicked and looked at Lily. She looked a bit worried, but her expression was telling me that everything was okay at the same time.

"EX-GIRLFRIEND?" was all I saw in chat. I didn't need people to know what happened with Paige, so I changed the subject.

"ANYWAYS, let's get to the face reveal part. Shall we?" people were spamming multiple answers, saying yes. 

"Okay, first off. I just wanna say. I love you guys. A lot of you are super supportive which is part of what I enjoy most about being a youtuber. Some of you can get a little too far with leaking my face, but there will always be those types of people for every creator."

"Even though I...what's the word- Even though I have to do this because of a certain incident, I've been thinking about it for a while."

"I know I will definitely get a lot of hate after this stream, but due to the amount of it I got during my whole career, I feel like I've gotten used to it. And even find some funny, which I probably shouldn't."

"And, like I said before, I love you guys. The impact you've had on me. Hell, not even just me, but everyone in my life too. So I appreciate you all, even those haters."

"NOWWWW! FOR THE GRAND REVEAL. 3. 2. 1." and I turned on my camera.

"Hey. It's me. Dream."