~ NIGHTMARES ~

- Clay POV -

"GUYS!!!!" I shouted as soon as they both answered.

"What. You scared already?" George laughed.

"No." I mumbled.

"So what happened?" Sapnap asked.

"I went to look outside to see if the clouds formed yet and I saw this tent to my left, and inside was a GIRL."

"What?" George said while holding in laughter.

"Yea, and then I told her that she could come in my house cause her tent would NOT be able to withstand the storm. I told her that she could take a shower and she did. I made us both food, and she was th-"

"Did she have her own clothes?" Sapnap interrupted.

"No, dumbass. I lended her some of my clothes." Why did he need to know though?

"Ooh, just met and she's already wearing your clothes." George teased.

"Shut up. Anyway, as I was saying, well. She seems amazing already. She's actually sleeping right now, but I plan on talking to her more when she wakes up. But I offered for her to stay here as long as she needs to cause I could use the company."

"Does Dream have a crushhhh?" Sapnap questioned.

"I- i don't think so." I heard a knock on my door. "Hold on guys."

I muted, took off my headphones, and got up to open my door. I saw Lily standing there with red and watery eyes.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"Mhm. I just had a nightmare..." she softly answered. 

My sister, Drista, used to have terrible nightmares when she was younger. For her, hugs helped. So I thought I'd try it on Lily.

I put my arms out, gesturing for a hug, and she immediately stuffed her head in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her back and rubbed her left arm. We stayed like that for like 2 minutes.

"Do you want to stay in here for a little?" I said.

"Yes, please." We broke the hug and she slowly climbed on the bed and hugged her knees while laying on her side. It made me laugh a little.

I sat in my chair, put my headphones on, and unmuted. "Sorry, that was her." I told Sapnap and George.

"Can we meet her???" George excitedly said.

"Let me ask first." I got up and went to my bed. I sat next to her and rubbed her arm again, making her turn to look at me.

"Do you want to meet my friends?"

"Uhhmm, sure."

I motioned for her to sit in my chair and I put the headphones on her head.