~ YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND (GIRLFRIEND) ~

- Lily POV -

Even though the mall didn't go to plan, I still had a lot of fun. We were back at home and the four of us were talking on the couch.

"So Wil, how is your music going? Anything new?" Shelby asked.

"Ooh, wait. I do have a new song."

"Wait, you write music?" I knew he played music but I didn't know he wrote.

"He forgot to tell you?" Niki sighed. I nodded.

"I have the perfect song to play for you." Wilbur smirked. I was kind of scared, I don't know why. He disappeared into a room and came back out with a guitar. "This is called 'Your New Boyfriend'."

"YESSS!" Niki shouted and Shelby laughed.

"Life isn't quite what I thought I'd be when I was a kid on VoIP. I thought when I get older, I'd marry her, I told her."

"Now I'm twenty-six and I work in an office. Nine 'til five's not the best, I'll be honest. If I could change a single thing, I'd make it me and not him." I could tell this is where the chorus would come in.

"But he's in your bed, I'm in your Twitch chat. I've got the key and he's just a doormat. And even though he's got social skills. That doesn't mean I can't pay the bills-" Niki now joined in.

"Anyway, make the most of him'Cause she moves on pretty bloody quick, oh-ohYour new boyfriend's an arsehole. WOO!" I laughed. The lyrics were very...unique.

"Yeah, I've met Jared. Of course I've met Jared. The one who took you away from me. You hit it off instantly, I know, 'cause you won't stop telling me."

"I've seen his jawline, shoulders, and muscles. Push against his fashion sense. I've thought about what he looks like nude. I'm not gay, though." Niki stopping singing. But what the frick. I mean, it wasn't a bad song. It's pretty good. 

"'Cause she's living the dream, living the dream, living the dream. Oh, she's living the dream. From back when we were seventeen. She's living the dream, living the dream, living the dream. Oh, she's living the dream. From back when we were seventeen." What a coincidence. Dream.

"How on earth could I be saved? When I'm one click away from insane. I just think that I deserve. A little bit of what I earned. I'm not gonna make another scene, the one I made when I was twenty-three. Means I'm not allowed in Disney World." What exactly happened- hah.

"But he's in your bed, I'm in your Twitch chat. I've got the key and he's just a doormat. And even though he's got social skills. That doesn't mean I can't pay the bills. Anyway, make the most of him. 'Cause she moves on pretty bloody quick, oh-oh. Your new boyfriend's an arsehole." More like your new girlfriend. Pfft.

"I think about you every day, so how on earth can I be saved? I think about him a lot as well. Maybe if he wasn't fine as hell. Cause you're beauty, and you're grace. 

"Your telephone calls are my favorite place. And I want you to notice me, with no restraining order, please. Jason Derulo- Want you to care, I want to smell your hair." (Thank you @AlexisBeavers7 for reminding me about the "Jason Derulo" part...whoops)

I applauded very enthusiasticly. "That was really good." I complimented. 

"Thanks. And sorry for not telling you about me writing songs. I just though it wasn't interesting or necessary for you to know about." he shrugged.

"Are you kidding? Even though I only heard one of your songs, I'm sure they are all fucking amazing. I don't know what you mean about it 'not being interesting'."

Shelby and Niki both laughed, but agreed with me. Wilbur played the song he told us he was working on, Soft Boy, and it was so good as well.

The rest if the night, the four of us spent just singing songs while Wil strummed them on his guitar. 

I was feeling great. I am still upset with what happened with Clay, but that was in the past. This is my life now. And hopefully it would be for a while.