~ PLANE TICKET ~

- Lily POV -

Thank god he picked up.

"Hey Lily." he waved at the camera. I tried to say "Hi" but all that came out was a cry.

"What's wrong?" he asked. Of course, I had to tell him what was happening.

"Paige, the girl Clay met, is fake. She texted me telling me to move out or she'd dox him." I sniffled.

"What?"

"I'm just packing right now, but I have nowhere to go. And I can't stay. I don't want Clay to get hurt."

"I have an idea." Wilbur smirked and I heard typing on his end. A moment later, he started talking again. "Ook, so don't be mad, but...I bought you a plane ticket to England that leaves tomorrow."

"HUH?"

"The plane leaves at 10:00 A.M tomorrow at an airport in Florida called (RANDOM AIPORT IN FLORIDA)." he said.

"That's only like a 15 minute walk from here. Oh my god. Thank you so much Wilbur. You have no idea how much this is gonna help me."

"No problem. You can even stay in my place. I have an extra room."

I squealed. "In the meantime, I can just sleep on a bench at the park or something."

I carried my bags with all my stuff with me, out of the house. I looked back at it, and took a deep breath in.

"I probably shouldn't keep this phone. There's no point." I told Wilbur.

"Yea. Well, I'll pick you up tomorrow. I'll be waiting for you."

"Creep...See you tomorrow. Bye!"

"Bye!" 

I hung up and threw the phone the ground. I destroyed it by stomping on it. It hurt my heart because I knew Clay bought it for me, but I had to.