"Yah! Stop it! I can't breathe.." Tzuyu laughingly shouted at them. When Jeongyeon heard that, she was immediately stunned and hurriedly stood up. Tzuyu noticed that sudden response and she knew Jeongyeon was so anxious about what she said so she gave a signal that she was okay and everything was fine.

"What's wrong? Why you looked so worried?", Chaeyoung laughed at Jeongyeon's sudden reaction.

"N~Nothing!", Jeongyeon simply answered then she looked away from Tzuyu and turned to Chaeyoung. Then she gazes intently at the juice on the table. She get it and took a sip to freshen up.

"So weird", Chaeyoung mumbled then looked again at Tzuyu. "So what's the feeling of having a famous girlfriend? Tell us something!", Chaeyoung grinning as she was talking to Tzuyu.

"I'm the happiest girl in the world. ", Tzuyu laughed softly.

"Yah! That's cringe!", Chaeyoung laughed as well.

"Well, there's nothing we can do. Our Tzuyah is so in love with the Goddess Sana Minatozaki!", Jeongyeon said and forced a smile despite being worried about Tzuyu.

"Enough with the questions. If I were you, guys....Just go find a girl now!", Tzuyu took the controller, and this time, she challenged Chaeyoung. "Chae beat me", she smirked.

Chaeyoung accepted the challenge and quickly get the other controller as she was confident that Tzuyu was going to lose and she will win the match.

"Ready...Fight!", They said in unison and started playing.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon was seriously looking at Tzuyu. A lot of things are bothering her and that serious looked on her face turns to anxiousness. Every time she felt furious and scared. She couldn't deny the fact that she always felt uneasy when it comes to Tzuyu's condition. Then, there's Tzuyu always reminds her that it's better to ignore the whole matter and act as if she knows nothing but to Jeongyeon it's very difficult for her. Pretending as if you don't know anything while you know everything put her in a tough situation. So as much as possible, she wants to reassure that things will be all right.

----

7:00 PM

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu had dinner at the restaurant. It is Jeongyeon's treat because she loses the bet earlier. They occupied the table and ordered the meal for tonight. One of the waitresses approach the girls and introduced herself. She was helpful and prompt. She told them everything about the menu and later on, served their table flawlessly. They would be happy to give credit to their fellow Chef for the food and desserts. It was delicious and terrific. They were all full and glad for having chosen the new restaurant and want to thank them for the night they had there.

----

When they left the restaurant, Tzuyu's phone rang. She looks down, fumbled for the phone in her pants pocket, and then answered the call right away when she saw Sana's name on the screen.

"It's Sana." She whispered to her friends and the two gave her time to talk with Sana. After the short conversation, Tzuyu went back to her friends with a wide smile on her lips.

"What's with that smile?", asked Chaeyoung.

"Good news". Tzuyu gave the two a broad grin. She looked at them as if she was waiting for her friends to guess what is it. But the two were quietly listening to what she had to say. "Come on! You guys are KJ! Just at least try to guess anything that's on your mind." Tzuyu's sigh of aggravation came out as a hiss.

"Don't tell me Sana wants you tonight?". With a silly smile, Chaeyoung said it while raising her eyebrows at Tzuyu. Then, the tall girl flicked Chaeyoung's forehead as her response.