Summer camp

Today my boyfriend and I are going to summer camp. For the first time in around a year, I'm going to be seeing all my old friends from Buford including the Walton's, sadly that includes Jaden but at least I get to see Jayla and Javon. I woke up next to Mason, and I tapped his shoulder so he would wake up calmly
"We have to go" I say checking the time
"But I don't want to get up its so early" he wines
"Stop complaining and get up" I said and pulled his arm out of bed. He eventually got up and we both went to the bathroom and got ready. I did my skincare and my hair along with my make up and got dressed into a comfy outfit. Mason did what he had to do to get ready and then we went out my bedroom. I went downstairs and saw my mother had left a note in the kitchen saying she apologises that she couldn't be here to say goodbye to me as she's going somewhere; I sent her a text saying thank you for the note and that I'll miss her and then I grabbed a piece of bread and put some jam and peanut butter on it and ate that for breakfast along with having some yoghurt. A little after, Mason also had the same thing I did.
"Are you packed and ready to go?" he asked, and I nodded. We already put our bags and things we needed in the car last night, so we're all packed and ready. All I need to do was get my last few things packed that I used this morning and put it in a tote bag, which is exactly what I did after breakfast and then I went out the door and made my way into the car and sat down in the passenger seat and waited for Mason to come out as he was going to drive us to camp. After few minutes of me just chilling in the car, Mason came out and went in the driver seat and turn the car on.
"Have you got everything?" He asked once more and I nodded. He nodded back then he started driving and we were off on our way to camp.

On the drive, he placed his hand on my thigh with one hand on the steering wheel. It was a peaceful and a quiet drive with quiet music playing in the back. On the way to camp Mason and I got some drinks from star bucks and soon we arrived at camp. This was gonna be his first time at Camp so I was excited to show him around and introduce him to everyone. We got out the car with our bags and walked through the gates of the camp I was at this time last year.
"Shit this place is huge" he exclaims looking around
"I know. You'll love it!" I say excitedly, he smiles to my energy and we walk through the place and I show him around before getting to the cafeteria which it's dinner where most people would be. I showed him around and we dropped our stuff off in the separate cabins for the boys and girls then made our way to the cafeteria. I was feeling a little nervous to see everyone again but I'm sure it was just more of a happy feeling.

We walked through the hall way then entered the cafeteria to only see one unfamiliar face but the rest I knew.
"Y/N?! YOU CAME?! YOURE HERE?!" Jayla screamed and got up out of her seat and ran up to me giving me the fattest hug ever.
"JAYLA!" I squeezed her so tight and then Javon came then Sierra and so on. After saying hello to everyone again and hugging them (besides Jaden because he wasn't even there) I introduced everyone to Mason and Mason to everyone.
"Hi Mason! Well there's also a new girl who joined as well her names Princess" Sierra said after me introducing Mason. She stepped out the way to reveal a girl who looked similar to me. I smiled
"Hello" I say and she smiled back, she seemed shy but Im sure I can get to know her
"Hello" she says sweetly back. I then introduce her to Mason and something didn't feel right, it was like they known each other because when they made eye contact there eyes both widen and they looked shocked. I didn't question it as they just said hi to each other and once they did that guess who came into the cafeteria. Jaden.
Holy shit did he get fucking hott- Y/N U HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND JADEN TREATED U LIKE SHIT. When he saw me, his eyes widen and a small smile appears on his face. He starts walking up to me and I didn't know what to do
"Y/n I didn't think you were coming this year" he says and goes in for a hug. I was tempted but hugged him back and when we pulled away and Mason walked over.
"Hey I'm Jaden" Jaden said holding out his hand for Mason to shake.
"I'm Mason. Y/n's boyfriend" he says being cocky
"Oh boyfriend?" Jaden raised an eyebrow then looked at me
"Yeah. Boyfriend" I responded. Everyone was around us and this whole situation was getting very awkward.

"Uh well what's the dinner tonight?" I asked breaking the awkwardness and Sierra smiled.
"It's pasta tonight"
"Thank you" I grabbed Masons hand and we grabbed plates and dished up pasta. It tasted amazing and once we had dinner and catched up with everyone's lives, we headed for showers and I said goodnight to Mason when I was finished with my skincare, hair, getting dressed and brushing me teeth. I walked into the girls cabin and it turns out, we all get our old beds back. Princess's bed was on top of mine since they were all bunk beds.
"So y/n how long have you been dating Mason for?" Jayla asks sitting on her bed
"Around 4 months now. Have you got anyone you like?" She shook her head
"Nah not right now. What about you Princess?" She asked looking at Princess who was on her bed.
"Uh nah I don't like anyone" Jayla nodded and Kylee and I had a separate conversation with each other just catching up on our lives. It turns out a lot has happened in Buford from when I was last there.
"Also I know you have a boyfriend but if you didn't what do you think of Jaden?" She asked and I shrugged.
"I don't know he got better looking I guess" I shrug and she giggles.
"Yeah.. well I'm tired ima go to sleep" she says yawning between her sentence.
"Same here" I say and get under the covers. I say goodnight to all the girls and it turns out we were all tired so we said goodnight to each other then Jayla got up off her bed and switched the light off.

Sorta small chapter but it's almost coming to the end of the book sorry to break your hearts loves. There's reasons why it's coming to the end of the book which it's 49 chapters or something in total and that's a lot in my opinion considering I tried to update everyday that's like 49 days I've spent on this book but anyway I love y'all and stay safe xx

1260 words