Shopping 🛍️

(Y/n POV)

Today Jaden and I had to finish the rest of our presentation that we did last night. I got up off my bed as soon as I woke up and ran to the bathroom and splashed water in my face to wake my eyes up. I did my skin care and make up and decided to put my hair up into a mid pony tail. I got dressed into black cargo pants and a green hoodie and I took a mirror pic and posted it to instagram.

Itsyourfavy/n

Liked by Onwardwanna and 748,383 othersCap: fit for the day 🤷‍♀️View all 473,847 commentsOnwardwanna: 🔥🔥Jaylawaltonoffical: have my kids ^onwardjdub: her kids are mine ^jaylawatonoffical: oh? Onwardjdub: 🥵🥵^itsyoufavy/n: stop

Cap: fit for the day 🤷‍♀️
View all 473,847 comments
Onwardwanna: 🔥🔥
Jaylawaltonoffical: have my kids
^onwardjdub: her kids are mine
^jaylawatonoffical: oh?
Onwardjdub: 🥵🥵
^itsyoufavy/n: stop.
Onwardjdub: hot af ma
^itsyourfavy/n: never EVER say that again
^onwardjdub: ur literally so fucking hot tho
_kylee.Pruitt: I think Jaden has a crush 🤭 ^^^
^itsyourfavy/n: great 🙄

View all comments

Jadens comments made me want to delete the post when I saw them 🥹 After I posted the picture I went downstairs to see a note left on the table
'I wanted this to be a surprise for you this morning, I'm going for a job interview so you'll have to walk but pray I get the job!
Love mother xx'
My face lit up, she's never really had a proper job and always struggled to find one she liked so I hope she gets what ever job she went for. I put 2 pieces of bread in the toaster and when they were done I put butter on it and ate it over the sink. I went upstairs and put my shoes on and made sure I had everything ready before brushing my teeth.

I was brushing my teeth when I looked at the time
"Shit!" I shouted and quickly finished brushing my teeth, I grabbed my keys, bag and phone and ran down stairs and unlocked the door, I closed it behind me and locked it then started running to school as I was now 2 minutes late and it takes 20 minutes to walk to school. I was running down a street and by this point I was out of breathe so I sat down for a few seconds.
"What happened? You stayed up all night fucking someone?" I knew it was Jaden cause of his ho- annoying voice. I just kept my head down  and responded
"What do you want Jaden?" I then looked up at him who was standing up with his phone in his hand and backpack on his back.
"Why you late?" He asked
"My mother told me this morning I would have to walk"
"Sucks to be you, hurry up or your gonna be walking alone" Jaden spoke walking off in the direction of the school, I rolled my eyes and got up and ran to him to catch up.
"So general question, what happened to your dad?" He asked on the way to school
"He stayed in our old state with his parents, I'm not allowed to communicate with him at all unless my mother is there and she gives permission"
"So do you want to communicate with him?"
"No" he nod to my blank response and we keep walking and soon see the school.

We took the longer route to school making us miss period 1 but I really couldn't give a shit. Jaden and I both had health and after getting a late note we went to health class
"Jaden and new girl, why are you late?" The teacher screamed, someone was on his menstrual cycle.
"My names y/n not new girl" I responded with a sassy tone, he can't expect me to respect him when as soon as I walk in the class he screams at me and calls me 'new girl'
"Well y/n and Jaden, lunch time detention with me in k3" I roll my eyes and head to the back of the class with Jaden following behind, we took our seat next to each other and I pulled out my book and pen and looked up to see the title on the board 'safe sex'
"Oh fuck me.." I muttered under my breathe
"K when and where?" Jaden asked turning his head to me with a smirk
"No Jaden look on the board" he turned his head to the board and his eyes immediately widened and he hid his face since it was turning red
"Uhh" he groaned with his head down on the desk. The teacher continued on with his lesson.
"Alright let's continue on, can anyone tell me what a condom is?"
"Is he serious right now?" I asked Jaden, he shrugged and put his head up then the teacher turned to look at me
"Y/n what as that? Would you like to come up here and tell me what a condom is?" Jaden started laughing immediately and I rolled my eyes
"No thank you I would like to stay here"
"Well tell me what it is from where you are?" I scoffed and quickly looked up on my phone the exact definition with out the teacher seeing cause he seems like the teacher who would yell at you if you don't have the exact definition.
"A condom is the best way to protect yourself against sexually transmitted infections and unwanted pregnancy." I slow mutter and the teacher smiles and nods
"Couldn't have said it better myself!" I turned my head to see Jaden with a red face and eyes crying cause he's literally dying from laughing, I don't see what's so funny about this though.