All Fun and Games

This chapter will include cuddling, kissing and straddling and please tell me if I should take it out because I don't want Jaden to feel uncomfortable if he was to read it if you get what I mean, I'm not good at explaining 😭

(Javons POV)

"Hey Tim could I please go back to my cabin now?" I ask him a little after he wakes up, he nods and I make my way back to the cabin. It's 5:45am and all the boys don't wake up until 6:30 so when I got to the boys cabin, I quietly opened the door and closed it behind me, I was walking over to my bed when I scanned the room to see if anyone was awake and that's when my jaw dropped and heart stopped working.

I walked up to Jaden's bed to see if I was seeing shit but I wasn't- I thought y/n and Jaden hated each other or at least he hated her?! I would have thought the other guys wouldn't even allow y/n in here and the fact they don't even have a blanket on top of them to hide what position there in.. especially where y/n's leg is.. right now is mad crazy.

I took a picture but I'm gonna only have it for me and then I put the blanket that was kicked to the bottom left Conner of the bed over them and that's when y/n groaned, she still had her eyes closed when she turned to face the wall so she was now no longer cuddling with Jaden.

The photo:

I went over to my bed and sat on the end of it chillin on my phone scrolling through TikTok

I went over to my bed and sat on the end of it chillin on my phone scrolling through TikTok. A couple edits of me came up and I look so hot 🥵 if I was a girl I would honestly smash. Anyway.. I came across an edit of y/n so I decided to mention her in it because as the good brother in law I am, I had to.

It was now 5:55 and that's when y/n groaned again and sat up rubbing her eyes, I looked over at her and she took her hands off her eyes and then it looked like her heart skipped a beat from her facial expressions. She quickly looked around the room and when she spotted me her eyes widened and she quickly climbed over Jaden and got up and walked over to me

"Javon.. you need to forget any of this ever happened"
"Wo- what why?" I'm so confused.
"Last night they didn't even end up doing that gossip shit and then Jaden snuck me into his bed so no one would see me in this room, no one knows I was sleeping here.. did you take any photos?" She asked panicking.
"No calm down. I thought they allowed you in here because you guys were all cuddling and shit with the blankets off"
"No, no one knows I'm here besides you and Jaden. Not even the girls! So now pay me" fuck, I forgot about that part. I roll my eyes and go to my suit case and hand her $130 from my wallet
"Oh double it since they didn't even do the gossip session please" she says smiling, but I'm broke ☹️. I roll my eyes and I don't know why or how she got me to give in, I took out another $130 and gave it to her
"Thank you! Oh and pretend you didn't see anything and pretend you don't know what Jadens talking about if he asks you anything, got it?"
"Yeah yeah whatever" I say rolling my eyes at her bossiness. She then nodded and left, I could ruin her with that photo.