The Gift

Jaden shows y/n what was on his phone, he bought her a necklace

(Y/n POV)

"Y/n.. are you awake?" I heard a soft voice tapping my arm, I turned over and saw Jaden, ew.
"What?" I said pissed at him already from yesterday
"Y/n can we go out like.. tonight?" He asks softly as I rub my eyes awake
"Like on a date?" I ask getting out of bed
"Yeah.." I raise an eye brow at his unsteady facial expression
"Okay" I say then go into the bathroom and do my skin care and put on make up, I get dressed and put my hair into a high ponytail, I sprayed perfume then went straight to the cafeteria.

"Morning" I say to my friends as I sit down at the table with them
"Morning!" They all reply, I start to eat my pancakes then Jaden came and sat next to me.
"Be ready in 3 hours" he says turning to me
"Where are we even going?" I ask and he shrugs
"That's a surprise" I roll my eyes and we both start to eat while talking to everyone.
"So when are we going back home? I saw a notice saying we have to go back earlier then expected" Sierra asked the group
"What note?" I ask and Kaylen answers
"There was a note saying this place has to go under construction tomorrow because something happened in one of the staff rooms and so we have to go back tomorrow."
"WHAT?! Tomorrow?!" I scream and she nods.
"What the fuck I didn't think it was going to be that soon" Jaden complains and the rest of us nod in agreement on the fact that this trip is to short.
"Wait are we gonna get our money back?" I ask and Evan nods
"The note said we would get 40% back of what we payed." I nod and finish eating my pancakes then I go up to my dorm room and start packing up my things right away.

I started packing my skincare, makeup, and clothes and neatly put everything in my suitcase so it's ready to go for tomorrow. After I packed everything up, I looked for a dress to wear for me and Jadens 'date.' I don't know why he wants to take me out after what happened yesterday but maybe it's to say sorry. I find a beautiful white dress and decide to put my sneakers on since I didn't bring any other shoes. After I put the dress on and I reapplied with a full face of make up then put my make up back in my suitcase and sprayed more perfume and put on jewellery.

The dress:

(That's also the jewellery and purse but if you want to change anything then you can obviously)

I step out the bathroom after completing my look and go sit down on my bed to chill while I wait until it's time to go. After a while Jaden entered the room and went straight to the bathroom after picking up his clothes, I assume he's getting ready. He came out after 10 minutes
"Are you ready to go?" He asks, I nod and get up from the bed and we walk out the dorm room and go out the hotel building
"Is it okay if we walk?" Jaden asked as we start to walk out the exit of the building
"Yeah of course" he smiles and on the way to where ever he was taking me there was a dead silence, at one point Jaden and I held each others hand walking down the path to get to only be knows where, as much as I'm mad at him, I can't resist him, I love him, his smile, his hair, his personality, I fucking hate loving this boy.

We got to a nice restaurant by a river, it was beautiful and when we sat down, we looked at the menu and the prices of things was out of my price range. No.
"Y/n I can see your face don't worry I'm paying" Jaden said since he probably noticed the shock look on my face
"You sure?" I ask and he nods. I end up ordering (what ever you want) and Jaden orders the same. While we wait for our food Jaden was getting something out his pocket.
"Y/n I'm sorry about yesterday and with what ever reason you thought I was hiding my phone, it's not what ur thinking. This is what I was hiding" he opened a red velvet box to reveal a beautiful 2 chained butterfly necklace with diamonds.
"I was talking with my friend who owns a jewellery shop and asked him to get you this and deliver it this morning" I put on the biggest smile
"Jaden you seriously didn't have to thank you!" I say looking at the detail of the necklace
"I did have to but I hope you like it"
"I do! It's beautiful!"
"Like you" I look up and he's smiling, he gets up from his seat and comes behind me, I get my hair out the way as he takes my other necklace off and puts the butterfly one on instead which looks like this:

 "I was talking with my friend who owns a jewellery shop and asked him to get you this and deliver it this morning" I put on the biggest smile "Jaden you seriously didn't have to thank you!" I say looking at the detail of the necklace "I did have ...

"Thank you Jaden, but why did you?"
"Because I love you a lot."
"Wait you-" the waiter came over interrupting us which our food
"And here is your food and drinks, if you want any dessert or anything else let us know"
"Thank you" Jaden and I respond to the waitress.
We began eating our food and when we were finished we ordered dessert which was amazing,
"So what's the time?" I ask Jaden and he gets his phone out his pocket
"Almost dinner"
"I won't go to dinner obviously cause I'm full"
"Same" he responds, we both finish eating and Jaden pays for the food and we start walking back to the hotel
"Jaden honestly thank you for today. I'm sorry that I was being stubborn and thought you were talking to a girl and thank you for the neckless as well"
"It's alright don't worry I get where your head was at yesterday but thanks for coming" we continue to talk about different things as he wrapped his arm around my waist as we walk back.

When we get back to the hotel, we had to pass the cafeteria to get to the dorms, going past, everyone was there eating dinner so Jaden and I rushed passed them and ran to our dorm room so no one would see us.
"Wait why were we hiding from people coming in and out of the hotel?" I ask Jaden and he starts laughing.
"Because we're not aloud out of the hotel at all" I gasped and slapped Jaden's arm while he's still laughing knowing dam well if I knew we would be doing something we weren't aloud to, I wouldn't have done it.
"Jaden what if we get court?" I say worried
"Don't worry we won't. Wanna have a shower together?"
"No" I reply blankly then grab my pjs and get into the bathroom and close the door.
"It was a joke don't be mad!" I hear Jaden from the other side of the door
"I'm not mad" I reply and I hear his footsteps go further and further away. I get undressed after taking off my make up and get in the shower, I wash my hair and when I get out, I blow dry it and do my skin care, I got dressed in my pjs ready for our last night here.

I go out the bathroom to meet with Sierra and Evan
"And where was your ass all day?" Evan asked as him and Sierra were both looking at me smirking, I look over at Jaden and he mouths 'baseball' without Sierra and Evan seeing
"I went to practice baseball" I say quickly, Sierra raised her brow and shrugged, I walked back to the bathroom, getting all my belongings then put them in my suit case,
"Oh I forgot about that" Jaden said seeing me packing my suitcase
"Well you better start" I reposed, he nods and starts going around our dorm collecting his stuff and putting it in his suit case.

After we were both done, I was getting tired
"I'm getting tired, I'm gonna go to bed"
"Same" Jaden says, we both go into the bathroom and brush our teeth then go back to the room and Jaden gets in my bed first, I roll my eyes playfully with a smile and get in the bed with him. When I layed under the covers he pulled me closer with his arms wrapped around my waist and then kissed my lips.
"Goodnight y/n" he says softly, I look up at him and smile then peck his lips
"Goodnight-" I got cut off by Evan and Sierra mocking us
"Oh Jaden I love you so much I just want to make out with you all day long!"
"Oh y/n I love you so much I can't resist you!"
"Shut the fuck up" we both say at the same time, they giggle then Jaden and I roll our eyes and face every other again.
"Anyway goodnight Sierra and Evan" I say and Jaden says goodnight to them and they say goodnight back then I drift away to sleep unready for our last day tomorrow unfortunately.

1580 words.