Back at Campus

(Y/n POV)

Today when I woke up, the first thing I did was check my phone, it's was 9am, Fuck.
"Jaden! Jaden wake up we slept in and we need to  get out of here! And take your arm off me!" I say trying to take this arm off from my waist but every time I tried pulling his arm off me, he gripped my waist tighter and tighter.
"It's fine if we spend another night here" he says in a muffled sleepy voice.
"No it's not because I'll die of starvation and dehydration." He scoffs and takes his arm off me and gets up, he puts his top on that we used as a pillow and then put his hoodie on
"You have a spider on your head" he says to me as he looks down at me who's still on the floor, I start to freak out and panic because I am TERRIFIED of spiders, like hoe do people not get scared of a 8 legged ugly spider with 800,000,0000 eyes?
"UH FUCK JADEN GET IT OFF ME RIGHT NOW!" I scream and panic and now my heart is racing faster then light can travel around the Earth.
"Ha nope get it off your self you pussy"
"FUCK NO JADEN IM NOT PLAYING GET IT OFF RIGHT NOW" he starts laughing while I'm dying and now literally shedding tears.
"Oh gosh I was joking by the way there was no spider" he says still laughing, I get up from the floor and death stare him but his laugh is really contagious.. don't laugh y/n I swear don't.. your  meant to be mad at him not laughing with him.. fuck don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh fuck.. I started laughing along with him then he starts walking away to somewhere.
"Where are you going?" I ask him curiously
"Well we need to find our way out this trail shit so hurry up" I nod then follow behind him as we go back the way we came, hopefully we can find a sign or the place we got lost before and go another way.

We've been walking for 1 hour and 56 minutes, well thats what my stop watch says until I finally saw a sign.
"A SIGN!" I yell randomly which scares Jaden since he jumped a bit.
"Gosh holy shit calm down don't do that again" he says then walks up to the sign which I'm pointing to.
"Uhhh! There's another 5km we have to walk to get out of this shit hole!" He says and kicks the sign.
"That's only like a 45-50 minute walk it's fine and plus's at least we will get back to campus. And stop kicking the sign, it has feelings too" I say starting to walk in the path to get out of here.
"Dam I didn't know signs had feelings, don't suppose those gummy bears you ate last night had feelings" he says after finishing his last kick to the sign and follows behind me, this time I'm directing where we go because Jaden will probably end up leading us to another state. 

"Jaden stop walking into me!" I yell at him, he keeps walking into me, it's not hard to walk straight.
"Sorry princess" he says rebalancing and walking straight.
"Why do you call me princess?" I ask in a moody tone.
"Because I know it annoys the fuck out of you"  he says laughing to himself, I roll my eyes and scoff. We come across a two way path with another sign
"Fuck" I mutter under my breathe
"Do we wanna get to campus quicker or..?" Jaden asks looking at me.
"Well yeah I do but like to be honest I think it's sorta nice being out here now that we're not stressing on where to go" I reply with a smile, he smiles back at me and nods
"Alright then we go right" I nod and we take the right path, apparently it will take us an extra 10 minutes to get out of here by taking this path instead of the other.
"So what's school like?" I ask Jaden
"It's good, baseball is real fun and my friends are all happy including myself being at the school, the only problem is I have to see Ava everyday at school but I don't let her stop me from enjoying school, what about you? How's the baseball at your school?"
"Uh baseball it's great at my school since they have a girls and boys team but school in general is not good because I don't really have many people to talk to because everyone is fake and ends up talking shit about you so I decide to just go through high school with no one because I can't be shitted with drama but honestly it's the best being alone at my school cause it's a pretty bad school." Jaden nods his head slowly to my response
"So you like being alone at ur school?"
"Yes, if you came to my school and saw the people and what there like then you would want to be alone cause everyone is literally a druggy or breaks the law every three seconds"
" that does not sound okay but what about your grades? Are they good?" He asks changing the subject a bit.
"Yeah they are, better then anyone else's in my school that's for sure, what about yours?" I start running out of ideas on what to talk about at this point.
"Mine are good, look we got 100 meters left" he says pointing up to a sign next to a tree, a pool or relief blows over me since I don't know what to talk about anymore.
"As soon as we get back to the camp we are eating" I say but
"Well first we have to explain to everyone where we've been then yeah, we can eat" I nod to his response and we take our final step in this shit hole nature trail.