Activity day

(Y/n POV)

Today was the first day I was gonna do an activity day. The activity was water fights and apparently even the captains were gonna join and you can aim at anyone since there are no teams, I already know who I'm gonna aim my water balloons and water guns at.

I was the first awake so I decided to get ready, I took my stuff and went to the bathroom and did my skin care and I didn't do make up cause I don't want it all smudged when I get water thrown or sprayed at my face. I brushed me teeth and I put my bathers underneath my normal clothes to make my life easier and then I did my hair up, I checked my social media before I left the bathroom and holy shit!

I was and wasn't surprised at the same time to see that my following list went up by 1 million, it was probably because everyone saw that Javon, Jayla, Kylee, Sierra, sadly Jaden etc follows me and I follow them. My post were all high in like and I had a lot of comment but luckily they were all positive comments. I didn't really care that I had gained more followers, I'm happy at the fact people are commenting 'she's so beautiful' or 'forget about how nice the food looks how gorgeous she is' these were the comments I needed and this made me have a great start to my day.

I walked out the bathroom with my clothes and stuff I used all in my tote bag and guess who I see, Jaden walking out the males captains cabin, I forgot he was meant to go there because last night he was still in the room at 1am when we all went to bed. We made eye contact then he started walking toward me so I started speed walking to the girls cabin because I don't know what this mother fucker gonna do.
"Princess wait up" I heard him call, I guess my nick name is now 'princess' 😃🔫
"What do you want Jaden?" I say turning around quickly all of a sudden, he was right up behind me so he lost balance cause he bumped into me and his face was so close to mine we almost kissed- heck naw back up 🤺🤺

"Oops sorry" he says smirking looking down at my face then getting his balance back and was like 1 meter away from me now.
"Was it fun in the captains cabin?" I say smirking and slightly laugh to myself cause I know I'm funny
"You really think your funny don't you? Well it was shit because Leon fell asleep snoring and Tom kept asking me questions"
"And what questions may they be?"
"Uhh.. wait it's almost breakfast I have to go get ready" he says looking at his phone then puts it back in his pocket and speed walks away.. he's so weird.

(Jadens POV) ~that night~

"So now that Leon's asleep how's you love life Jaden?" Tom asked looking at me, I didn't know how to respond, he's always been asking these types of questions. I've been coming here since I was 4 and Tom was actually here as well as a kid, we grew up being friends and even though he was a few years older then me, we were real close so I didn't mind him asking these questions, he's like one of my school mates to me.

"Like every other year, single" I said blankly.
"What happened to that Ava chick?" He asked
"She cheated on me"
"Oh shit I'm sorry.." he says, you could tell he is actually sorry
"It's alright don't worry about it she just wanted fame in the end." He nodded then smirked
"What about y/n? The new girl? You seem to like her" he says still smirking, I can feel my face heat up
"Wha- no. She's annoying and I hate her"
"What ever you say, I can tell with how you act towards her that you like her" I roll my eyes at his comment then he kept going on about her.
"So do you like her?"
"No"
"What's your type then?" Shit, my type is her.
"I don't care about how they look most of the time I like there personality more" he nods and for the rest of the night he kept talking about y/n.

~back to present~

"And what questions may that be?" Y/n asked me, I could not say the questions he asked, some of the questions got a little weird. And in general I'm not saying so I didn't.