Party 🤩

(Y/n POV)

"Y/n wake the fuck up!" Cold Water poured all over my face, I cleared my eyes and look up to see Jaden with a empty glass in his hand
"What the fuck Jaden! How did you even get it?"
"Through your window. Hurry up your gonna be late to the party"
"What?! What time is it? How long until it starts?!" I stress getting out my bed and rushing to the bathroom to do my skincare. Jaden followed behind and leaned on the door frame
"In 4 hours but I thought since your.. just you you would take hours to get ready" I lift my face up from washing it in the sink and look at Jaden through the mirror.
"Are you fucking with me?" I shout pissed off that he woke me up when it wasn't necessary.
"Um.. I don't think I'm fucking you cause my dick isn't ins-"
"Jaden!" I cut him off shouting his name then I roll my eyes and continue my skincare. When I was done I went into my bedroom and was about to get dressed in some shirt and shorts when I remembered Jaden is in my room. I looked over at him to see him looking at me smirking.
"Continue"
"No get out"
"Why?"
"OUT!"
"No I want to watch"
"Jaden OUT!"
"No"
"Out"
"But I-"
"OUT!" He wines and gets up off the desk seat and goes out the room, I quickly get dressed then hear nocking at my door from the outside.
"Are you done? Well to bad If your still getting dressed I wanna look anyway" he opens my bedroom door and walks in, luckily I was dressed, I looked at him with a death stair.
"Dam I was hoping you would still be changing" he says with a disappointed face
"Fuck you"

Jaden and I were over at his place playing on his little gaming thing when Jayla walked in.
"Aww you guys are cute together anyway y/n are you going to the party?"
"Yes are you?"
"Yep! So is Javon and I'll drive all of us, Kaylen will come with us as well and we will meet Kylee at the party. Do you wanna get ready together?" She asked with a smirk starting to walk away
"Yes!"
"Okay I'll be back in 30 minutes I need to get something from the gym then we can get ready, bye!"
"Okay bye!"
"Why do you need to get ready with her? Why can't you get ready with me?" Jaden wined
"Because you won't do make up and I'm not getting ready with you"
"how rude" he said with a hurt expression. I roll my eyes and continue playing against him in the game we were playing.
After awhile, I beat Jaden in all the rounds that we played his game and then Jayla came back.
"Yo y/n let's go" I get up and leave Jaden alone in his room, he calls out for me to come back but he can cry about it. 
"Have you got a dress and shoes?" Jayla asked as we were doing our make up
"Yep Jaden had to buy me shoes and a dress yesterday. Well he didn't have to he chose to" her eyes wide and then she seem shocked
"he would never normally do that for someone.. he's so strange" i nod in agreement and we continue on with our make up. I bought my dress and shoes ever knowing I would get ready here and my mother wasn't home because she was at the shops so I wouldn't need to say goodbye to her anyway.

Jayla and I finally finished our make up and she stayed in her bedroom and got dressed while I went into her bathroom, I put my jewellery on and did my hair all in the bathroom so my full fit was a surprise for Jayla.
"Okay bitch are you done? I want to see how hot you look!"
"Yep! I wanna see how hot you look!" She opened the door and both of our jaws dropped while looking at each other
"UHHH YOU LOOK SO FUCKING HOT"
"SO DO YOU! BRO FORGET ME DATING A GUY!" We both shouted at each other.

Her fit: