I'm Sorry

*y/n has been making up lies the whole week about eating so keep that in mind*

(Y/n POV)

I woke up feeling really bad, my head didn't feel right at all, I got up out of my bed and my head started spinning. My vision was blurry, this was the worst head spin I have ever had and it lasted for 45 seconds. My legs were week and I struggled to make it to the bathroom but got there eventually and splashed water on my face and did my skin care. My hands were shaking a lot and I was struggling to pick up my clothes and put them on, I struggled with tying my hair up, it's been like this for 3 days now but never been this bad.
"Are you okay? You look really pale like your gonna pass out" Jaden asked lightly grabbing my shoulder to move my body so I can face him.
"Yeah I'm fine.. just need fo-" I cut myself and turned to the sink without saying another word and looked in the mirror, I looked really pale and it didn't look nice.
"Finish your sentence." He says and I shake my head
"Y/n" he says concerned, I look at him and smile, I go out the room and quickly sit on my bed because I feel like my legs are gonna collapse and I put my shoes on.
"Morning. Are we gonna go down and eat?" Sierra asked all of us
"Yeah I'm hungry" Evan answered and we all agreed, I only agreed to make it seem like I want food.
"Wait y/n are you alright?" Evan asked, he could see I was struggling to stand
"Yeah I'm fine just a head spin" I smile and use all my strength and get up, I have another head spin but I keep walking to not make it look like I need help.

(Jadens POV)

We were walking in the cafeteria getting to the food section. Everyone was pretty much here all ready and when I was about to get my food from the bench I heard a thud behind me, I looked behind and y/n was on the floor
"Y/N!" I run up to her body lying on the floor, her eyes were shut and she wasn't moving, I tired to shake her awake but she wasnt waking up, her body felt cold and her face was very pale.
"Someone get an adult!" I scream and look up, people instantly crowd around and some people go find an adult. After a few minutes she still wasn't waking up and an adult finally came over
"What happened?" The lady asked laying y/n on her back
"She looked really pale this morning and she looked like she struggled with walking then she just fainted" I say worried, I really don't want to loose her, I seriously love this girl. The lady unbuckled y/n's belt around her waist
"We need to make sure anything tight around her is off, do you know why she fainted?" I looked at the lady unsteady with my words on what to say
"I'm a trained professional for this exact reason, you can tell me" she said taking off y/n's bracelets.
"I don't know at all" I say disappointed in myself that I don't even know how she fainted.
"That's okay" she shook y/n lightly and I was relieved to see y/n's hand move
"What's her name?" The lady asked me
"Y/n" I say quickly
"Alright y/n can you hear me?" She lightly nods, the lady turns to me
"Can you please get some juice from the shelf" I nod and get up and run to the shelf where the juices are kept and run back to the lady and y/n
"Thank you" she quickly puts the straw in the juice box and gives it to y/n
"Drink this dear, I feel like I know why you fainted" y/n lightly shakes her head no and that's when it hit me. She's been starving herself, all these excuses to avoid eating during the week was so she didn't have to, she never ate a 'big meal' at breakfast or before classes, she didn't eat at all! And I know what caused it. My stress turned into anger and frustration, the fandom is so fucking toxic and I hate it.

Everyone was sent to there rooms while medical workers came to sort out y/n, no one was aloud out until she was alright and everyone respected her and understood which was good. There was a knock at the door and I instantly jointed up and opened the door, it was the lady that helped y/n get woken up from before.
"Hello, would you like to see y/n? She's eaten now and is better" I smiled
"Yes please" she led me out to the cafeteria where I saw y/n sitting on the floor against a wall, I instantly ran up to her and sat beside her and hugged her.
"Please y/n don't do that again! I was really worried and don't listen to the fandom, there all toxic. Your beautiful and you don't need to starve your self to make yourself feel anymore beautiful" she hugs me back tight and I can hear her whimper, I look down and she's crying, I feel really bad. She fainted because of me, if I didn't suggest going live she wouldn't have starved herself from seeing the comments.
"I'm sorry" she struggles to say since she's having a break down at this point. I hug her right and close and I will never let her do something like this to herself again.