Charlotte ✈️

Guys I went swimming in a pool for the first time in like 2 years so my eyes hurt like a bitch and I can't fucking see probably but I don't want you guys to have no chapter update so this chapter will be small but then there is another

(Y/n POV)

I woke up with the car moving. I rubbed my eyes and turned to look at the drivers seat in the car. My mother sat there driving the car, she turns her head so it's facing towards me, she smiles and looks back at the road
"Morning y/n"
"Morning Mama" I reply then get my phone out of my tote bag that's in front of my legs. I turn my phone on and read 11:23am on the time.
"How long until we get back to our old house?" I ask
"Around another two hours." I nod slowly hoping it would only be one.
"Can we get food on the way?" I ask again, I hear a small sigh escape her mouth.
"Yeah what ever what do you want?" She asked in a annoyed tone
"Maccas?" She sighs and nods looking pissed
"Why you mad?" I ask and she just side eyes me
"Nothing don't worry about it"' I shrug and put my data on and check my socials. I got a lot of text asking why I'm moving back to Charlotte but there's to many to answer and I'm very lazy right now.

"Alright what do you want?" My mother asks as we are in the drive through of maccas
"(What ever you want) please" she turns back to the radio thing and says my order along with hers. She drives through and pays and then picks up our food.
"Thank you" I say to her as she passes me my food
"Mhmm" she replied continuing to drive while eating her burger
"Are you okay? You seem very annoyed" I say. She looked like she didn't sleep at all last night.
"Well what do you mean by 'old house' it's the only thing we can afford"
"Oh my gosh I meant it as 'old house' because we used to live there" My mother always took everything serious.
"Oh okay sorry" she said blankly then continued eating her burger. I roll my eyes and start to eat my food.

~time skip~

The rest of the drive was very very VERY silent and awkward. My mother and I didn't talk and I just listened to music. Now we're home. My old home. The home I wish I never come back to. I got out the car and saw my mother unlock the door, when she opened it, the moving truck people pulled up on our drive way.
"Perfect timing" my mother said then starting walking over to the truck. I grabbed my stuff from the car and went to my old room and placed it all on the floor. I don't feel like unpacking everything incase we move again, I'll give it two months. I helped the moving truck people bring the furniture and boxes in the house along with my mothers help. My mother payed them once we were finished and then we unloaded our car fully and started setting up the house.

I finished setting up my room and then helped my mum with around the house. I was quite tired and it took a lot of hours away from the day.
"Y/n can you please vacuum the whole house" my mother asked as I was getting a break from unpacking everything
"Yeah" I sigh and get the vacuum cleaner out the cupboard and start from the entrance of the house and went through into every room and vacuum cleaned everything. I also dusted everything so there was no dust and everything was squeaky clean. Once I finished I went in the shower and washed my hair since it was full of dust and when I got out, I did my skin care and got dressed. I was ready to go to bed and I was too tired to even eat so I said goodnight to my mother and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I walked out, I went straight into my bed and went to sleep.

____________________________________

Like I said, sorry for short chapter but there's another which explains what has happened in a year.

Also there's a massive time skip

750 words