Notices

(Y/n POV)

I woke up with my belly feeling empty to the point where I needed food but I refuse. I got up and went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face, I looked pale but it didn't bother me. I put on my skin care and put on my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror with my cargos and tank top. I didn't see what others saw in me but maybe I just need to listen to them. I went down stairs and was about to get bread but then I stopped myself.
"Hun why aren't you eating?" My mother asked me coming into the kitchen seeing that I have taken a piece of bread out of the bread bag but put it back.
"I had a huge dinner at the Waltons yesterday so I'm really full, it's just a habit to take it out the bag" she nodded and smiled, she came up to me and kissed my forehead
"Better be telling the truth. I'll drop you off at school and Jaden said he will come with us" I smile and nod then go back up to my room and put my shoes on and brush my hair, I have it out and then do mascara and lip gloss and get everything else ready for school. I put my shoes on then grabbed my bag and put it over my shoulder and took my phone off charge and went down stairs to see Jaden and my mother talking
"Oh great your here! Let's get in the car" my mother says opening the door and letting both Jaden and I exit before here so she could lock it.
"Morning princess" he says and kissing my lips on the way to the car, I give him the 'don't start' look and he laughs and opened the door for me to get in the car
"Why thank you!" I say dramatically and get in the car, he closes the door and gets in the car while my mother got in the passenger seat.

"So what did you guys have for dinner last night?" My mother says on the way to school, shit.
"Uh we had our favourite pasta dish" Jaden answers thinking my mother was refuting to just his family.
"Oh yeah that would be filling" she replied and looked at me and smiled, I looked at Jaden at the corner of my eye and he looked at me confused
"Uh yeah it is.." he said slowly
"Well here you go! Behave and be safe" my mother said in the car park of the school.
"Yep love you" I said kissing her forehead and getting out the car, Jaden thanked her and said bye and as I was walking into school Jaden grabbed my wrist.
"Filling? Why did she say that randomly and looked at you?" He asked all serious.
"Um I don't know maybe she knows it's filling and looked at me because I'm her daughter?"
"Y/n. Is there something your not telling me?" He asks as I'm speed walking to my class to avoid and ignore him.
"Y/n!" He grabs my wrist tight and drags me out of the way so people could still walk in the halls
"Why did she say that?" He asked now with flames in his eyes.
"I don't know okay!" I shout out of breathe
"You better be telling the truth I'm not joking" I nod and smile
"I am, I would kiss you right now but there's people" he smiles and we walk to our class.

After a few minutes of being in class the teacher got everyone's attention
"Alright everyone so even though it's your second week back we are going to have a one week trip!" The teacher says excited handing out the information and application to say you can go
"This has to be handed back by two days so Wednesday and the trip is this Friday and the rest of the information is on this sheet" she handed one to me and it said we would go there on Friday by a school bus and come back in one week on Friday at 5 for parents to pick us up. I've never been on a field trip cause my last school was broke so this was very new and exciting to me. The place we were going to was gonna be around a one hour bus trip and I looked at the cost of the trip and it was going to be $150, that wasn't so bad for one whole week to stay where we are going to.
"Do you recon your gonna go?" Jaden asked me looking at his paper
"Yeah, what about you?"
"I don't not know cause most times it's just free time on these trips and we do nothing but since I have my 'girlfriend' with me it should be pretty fun especially in bed" he said smirking at me, I roll my eyes and scoff playfully and take a picture of the sheet and send it to my mother.

~skip to Recess~

It was recess and my last class was with Kaylen so we both walked to the cafeteria and she was heading to the food section.
"Uh I'm gonna go sit down my leg hurts" I say to make up an excuse
"What about getting some food?" She asked and I shrug
"I already had a big breakfast so it's fine don't worry about me" I smile and she nods and goes to the food. I go sit down and then Ava comes up to me.
"Hey, are you gonna go on the trip?" She asked and sat down next to me
"Uh yeah are you?" She nods and looks behind me and gives who ever she was looking at a disgusted face. She turns back to me and smiles
"So how's your relationship with Jaden?"
"Uh it's good we're just friends though"
"I know but you two would be cute together, anyway I have to go to my friends enjoy your day" she says looking back at who ever she was and scoffs then walks off
"You too" I shout then Jaden sat next to me straight away
"Great job you made a friend! My ex!" He said excitedly
"Sorry.." I mutter and Kaylen comes over with her food and so does Sierra and so on.
"Hey wait y/n where's your food?" Jaden asks me and I freak out
"Uh.."
"She said she had a big breakfast already" Kaylen said telling my lie for me
"Big breakfast? Okay" he says nodding and shrugging.

~skip to end of day~

I was walking out to the car park and saw Jaden standing there already next to my mothers car, I walk up to him and the car and he gets in the back and I go into the passenger seat without saying a word.
"Hey hun! How was school?" My mother asks me as I get in
"It was good" I say and then she turns to Jaden
"How was your day?"
"Mine was also good and y/n and I handed our project in. We also have a school trip to go to this Friday."
"Oh yeah about that so I sent you the details" I tell my mother as she's driving home
"Yep I got the text. When does it have to be in by?"
"Wednesday" she nods and the rest of the trip home was silent besides the few rumbles of hunger in my stomach. We get home and Jaden goes to his house and I go inside mine with my mother.
"So I was thinking tonight we have pasta" my mother says as we enter
"Uh I'm not actually that hungry cause I had a big lunch and recess but I'll definitely make it with you"
"Are you sure? Even though you ate big at lunch that was still a few hours ago"
"Yeah I'm sure" she nods and we both get in the kitchen and start to make the pasta. She puts the water in to boil while I start to make the sauce, it smelt so good but it made me feel like I wanted to pass out because the smell was interfering with the fact that I haven't been eating for almost two days straight now.

We finished doing the pasta and my mother took my note for the school trip out my bag and signed it and put $150 in an envelope
"Are you sure you don't want any dinner?" She asked again, I nodded and she sighed.
"Okay but your permission slip is done"
"Thank you. Ima have a shower and head to bed" I say and kiss her cheek. I wanted to eat so I went bed early hoping I could lay off the pain from not eating. I go upstairs and get in the shower, I got out and took my makeup off and did my skincare and got dressed. I decided to look out of my window for a bit since I could still see some of the street, I went to my window and saw Jaden in his room on his phone leaning against a wall. He looked up and looked in my direction and when he saw me, he smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back then mouthed 'goodnight' to him and he did it back, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I walked to my bed and checked my socials on my phone. I switched it off and went to sleep.

________________________________
Mention of not eating

It's now Friday and from Monday- now all I had my mind on was how sick I am from not eating. Soon I'll be making my way to school for the trip with my school year. I almost passed out in class yesterday since all I've had to eat in the week was one slice of tomato on Wednesday. I've been surviving on water and my body is very slowly adapting to this sudden change.

Maybe if Jaden and I didn't go live, I wouldn't be doing this or feeling the way I have but it's fine. Life sucks is the truth and there's not much you can do about what people say but I do know one thing is that I would have never changed my eating habits if it wasn't for the live, I guess that's what happens when your friends with celebrities.

Anyway, now it's 2am, I woke up from hunger, I couldn't take it anymore. I opened my bedside draw and got a bit of gum and chewed on it, I started to feel sleepy again so out of my sleepy mind, I spat it out on a random tissue and went back to sleep.

_______________________________

1810 words