𝟏𝟓

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍 poured a bucket of ice cold water over the Princess' covered head. Aelora's eyes opened to the sight of darkness, coughing up some water that got stuck in her throat. She reached for the sack, but it had been tied tightly with a rope around her neck. She struggled to breathe, but despite it she kept calm. "Who are you?" Aelora inquired as she sat against a cold wall. She was scared, but she'd never show it. The man didn't say anything, he just grunted in response. "Where am I?" The Princess's questions annoyed him, so he kicked her on the side of her head. Aelora fell sideways on the cold stones. "Quiet, whore." She could taste a metallic flavor in her mouth and she quickly came to the realization that it was blood she was tasting.

"Easy to talk to a woman when she's all tied up and can't see anything, huh?" She snickered, angering him even more in the process. "Perhaps this is the only way a woman would actually talk to you." The man raised her by her collar and held her against the wall. Aelora's windpipe got closed off, making her gasp for air. "I suggest you keep your mouth shut, Princess." His breath hit her like a train wreck. This was no man, this was a prisoner. No noble man would walk around with breath the smell of a goat's arse. He withdrew his hands, and with one hurtful blow Aelora fell on the stones.

Aelora kept quiet for a while. She was thinking about how she was going to get out of here. But most importantly on how she was going to make him suffer. She had no idea what a prisoner could possibly want with her, but she was adamant to find out. She had no intention of playing nice.

She heard a key unlock a door, but she kept her place. "Come on now Dorian, is that a way to treat our guest?" She let her head fall down, shaking. Aelora laughed at him, "I should've known." She felt Criston's hands on top of hers, in response she drew hers back. But Criston forced her to feel him. "This is nothing personal, not really." He couldn't see it,  but Aelora was rolling her eyes at the, now dead, man.

He stood back up and took the Princess' look in his thoughts. She looked smaller than she normally is. Perhaps it's because she's scared, and perhaps he liked that view too much. She had her legs pulled back against her chest with her arms hugging them. Her head was resting on her knees, and he could only wonder how her little face looked.

He pulled out Morningstar and cut off the knot on her neck. He grabbed the sack and threw it off her head. Her wet locks stuck to her face while her lashes glistened in the light. She had some dried blood smeared at the side, her right eye was starting to bruise, revealing a light shade of purple around it. He thought it looked pretty with her eye color. Purple with purple.

"What, no threats this time?" Criston sneered. Aelora had no words for this man, only actions. "Now that I think about it," he squatted in front of her, "you're more beautiful with that mouth of yours closed." Aelora's lips trembled in anger. She grabbed whatever courage she had left and spit Criston right in his eye. The Knight stood up and wiped it away with a clean cloth. "I am going to have fun with you, Princess." He signaled at the prisoner and he immediately knocked the Princess into a deep sleep.

Aelora awoke with her hands tied above her. When she looked down she noticed her feet were dangling above the floor. She moved against the rope but it didn't budge, it was tied too tightly. Her wrists were starting to hurt, but any attempt she made to pull herself up resulted in her bouncing back down, hurting herself even more.

"All this just because my mother didn't share the same desires as you." The Green Knight turned to the Princess, wrapping his hand around her throat, slightly applying pressure. "Your mother was a whore, just like you." He quickly drew back. "That is one way of saying powerful women intimidate you. Is that perhaps the reason you follow the Queen around like her dog?" He pointed his finger at her face, only inches away. "Hold your tongue, or I'll burn it off." Aelora simply smiled, "is that a promise, Ser Criston Cole?"

The Knight had no more words for her. Instead he turned back around to gather the black whip he had brought along with him. Aelora's eyes focused on it, but she didn't show him any weakness.

"No one sees it, but I do." He started circling Aelora. "You look like your mother, Hell you even act like her." He took in her scent, "and at times, you even smell like her." Aelora cringed from his words. "I couldn't punish her, but I can punish you." The Princess raised her eyebrows, "You underestimate me if you think you are leaving here unharmed, Ser Criston." He stood behind her, she felt his stubble on her neck. "A Princess should act like a Princess, not a whore." He tested his whip on the wall in front of them. "And a prince should act like a Prince. So why am I the only one getting punished?" She had no desire for Aemond to get punished, she was only trying to make a point.

"He's a man, Princess. You are not." He whipped the wall two more times before walking back behind her. "I cannot wait to watch you squirm in my hands, begging for my forgiveness after this," Aelora growled. The Green Knight held his tongue.

"There is no after this, Princess," he argued as he tore her nightgown off her back. "I'd let you bite down on something, but that would be too nice."

Aelora prayed to the Gods in this moment. She wasn't easily frightened, and she was sure she could get out of here. But she had no way to run right now. She had to endure this, and she was going to make sure he'd feel her wrath eventually.

Criston flipped the whip in the air and let it hit against Aelora's cold, bare skin. The Princess thrashed in response, tears stinging in her eyes. "Don't worry, Princess. This is only the beginning," he taunted as he lashed against her, over and over. Aelora felt tears running down her cheeks, but no sound left her mouth. That is what he wanted, so that is not what he was getting.

He lashed her several times after. Hit after hit, Aelora crumbled down. She didn't fight back anymore, she just let herself hang there. After a while he stopped and walked in front of the Princess.

Aelora could barely keep her eyes open anymore. She was fighting against it, but she was losing desperately. "I'll let you rest for a while," he spoke. "There is no fun in punishing you when you are not reacting to it." Criston shot her a disgusting wink before gathering his things and locking Aelora in.

The Princess had tried fighting it. If she really wanted to, she could get out. But she was exhausted. Her back was burning red, a mix of crimson blood and fresh scars. Aelora's eyes focused on the stones beneath her, taking in its pattern. She eventually recognized where she was, for no one knew these tunnels better than her.

But before she could try to free herself, her eyes shut down.

✺✺✺