59: moving in

Mulai dari awal

"Charli!" she squealed and ran over to me, taking me in for a big hug. "Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in years!"

"It's been a while!" I giggled, being squeezed by her arms.

"Gem, let the girl go," Harry mumbled, trying to pry her arms off of me. She eventually gave in and backed up a couple steps, letting Harry moved in and wrap his arm around me.

"Wait, what's this?" she pointed to the suitcases. "Going on a trip?"

"Erm, not quite," Harry mumbled, looking down at me.

"And when did this happen?" she asked, looking between the two of us. I couldn't help but blush and hide my face in Harry's side.

"Don't worry about that," he laughed. "We've got to get going though, did you want to come tonight? It's a friends birthday we're going to."

"If mum will let me leave," she chuckled lightly. "If she knows I'm here, she's going to want to spend all of her time with me."

"Just come back to mine then," I suggested. "She won't know you're here, and then you can come back here after."

"Really?"

"Mhmm. Let's go," he smiled and leaned down to place a kiss on my forehead. "Did you want to just follow us?"

"Yeah. Let's get going then," she nodded and turned to open the door. Harry grabbed the two suitcases we brought down and carried them out the door. I quickly rushed to the boot, opening it and putting my one bag in, as Harry put his two in beside them. Before long, we were heading back to our place.

"Harry, we're driving to our place. Like us, you and I. Me and you."

"I know, baby," he chuckled, bringing my hand up to his lips and pressing tit against them gently. "It's exciting."

The drive seemed to drag on, even though it was no more than three minutes. When we made it home, and pulled into the drive, Gemma got out of her car and followed quickly behind us. She grabbed one of the bags and walked with us into the house.

"Gram, Gramps. We're home!" I shout as we head up the stairs.

"So, are you going to tell me what the bags are for, or do I have to just guess?" Gemma asked, following us into the closet. "And why we're in I'm assuming Charli's closet?"

"Ours. Want to help unpack?" he asked with a smirk. I could tell she was confused when her face scrunched up. "It's our closet. Now, are you going to help unpack?"

"Wait, are you moving in?" her jaw dropped open, and we both nodded. She squealed loudly before attacking both of us in a hug. "Congrats, I guess!"

An hour later, we had most of the clothing put away. I had condensed some of my draws to give him some space, and moved some of the clothes to different shelves.

I picked up Georgia's empty bags and dragged them to her room, knocking on it loudly. Her head popped out and she smiled as I handed them back to her.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" I jokingly asked, watching her stuff them back under the bed.

I grabbed my laptop from her side table and told her to come with me. "Come meet Harry's sister."

"Gem, this is my sister Georgia. Georgia, this is Harry's sister Gemma."

I plopped down on my bed, sitting up against the headboard and opening the laptop. "I need to buy these tickets now," I laughed and refreshed the page, pulling up four tickets. Within minutes, I had purchased them, and was printing them to give to Brooke tonight.