56: what happened?

Start from the beginning

I pulled back from him slightly, in complete shock. My jaw dropped open, "He what?"

"I don't know. It made me so angry when he asked if I was mad that he took what I couldn't get. He asked if I was mad that he won, baby. As if you were a game."

A wave of nausea blew over me, and I quickly sat up straighter, wincing at the pain. "No. I don't believe that."

"I wouldn't lie about that. I hate him and everything, but I could never make up something that bad about you. I would never make up anything about you, love."

I closed my eyes and sighed, "This can't be true..."

"I'm sorry, Char baby. I wanted to wring his neck when he said that, but I had to hold you back from doing it yourself," he looked at me with a face full of pain. "You're quite strong."

"I'm going to be sick," I jumped up and hurriedly unzipped the tent. He moved to follow me but I gent held a hand up, blocking him from following. "Stay here. I don't want to be around anyone right now."

"Baby-"

"Harry, just stop. Stay here and don't fucking follow me," I hissed.

He nodded regretfully before allowing me to slip out of the tent, unaccompanied. I took off towards the beach, and stopped at the water edge. My body was fighting back the urge to expel the contents of my stomach. It was short lived, and I quickly hunched over and let it go.

I plopped down on my knees in the sand a few feet away, dipping my hands in the water and wiping my mouth off.

I'm so disgusted by what happened last night. I don't remember the conversation. I don't really remember anything after I started doing the shots at the back of the car.

I remember on the way back from town Perrie was telling me she had slept with Zayn years ago, but I didn't know it spiraled from that, to him using me.

Harry said that Zayn asked if he was mad that he won. Won what? I'm not a game you can just play with. It makes me sick to think that we were only intimate because of this. I hunched over again, feeling another wave of nausea hit me.

Why me? Why did this shit have to happen to me? Why does this shit have to happen period? The fact that some people have the audacity to do this to other people disgusts me.

A loud noise pulled me from my actions, and I turned around to see Zayn standing by his car. I jumped up from my spot and rushed up the pathway, making my way hurriedly to his standing figure.

"How fucking dare you!"

"Excuse me?" he turned and stared at me, amusement plastered on his face.

"I can't believe how fucking selfish you are. I'm not a fucking game, Zayn. What was going through your mind that would tell you how you acted was right? How could you think that taking my virginity was just for fun? !" I questioned, stepping closer and pressing a finger against his chest. "How could you go and do that to me? I wanted to give that to someone special, and the fact that you didn't give me that option disgusts me!"

He shrugged and turned around to walk away, being stopped by my hand grabbing his elbow. "We're not fucking done here."

"You may not be, but I am," he smirked deviously. "So run along Charli, can't have you leaving your new boyfriend waiting. Heaven knows he's waited long enough-"

I cut him short with a hard punch to his jaw. He jumped back, bringing a hand up to his presumably now throbbing face.

"You bitch," he hissed, rubbing his fingers across his jawline.