Lavashipping mildfluff

Hello people this is my first fic in a while its gonna be mild fluff and ive never written fluff so haha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov : 3rd person

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai had just come back to temple after a long and stressful mission, he walked through the door, zane talking to jay behind him.
He grumbled and scoffed, the expression on his face was irritated and tired, he had bruises and ash on his face. The scar over his eye was slowly opening again, blood slightly dripping down his cheek, the warm crimson red blood staining his skin.
He took off his shoes and headed fully inside torwards the living room where cole sat on the Couch playing videos games, practically leaning so much forwards he was barely on the couch. Kai walked over letting out a tired sound, causing cole to sit up straight looking over at kai, smiling gently. Cole spoke up his tone kind but worried tone as he noticed the scar slowly opening again "kai, firefly, sweetheart, darling, please answer me" he let out as kai simply plobbed onto the couch next to him, saying nothing but crossing his arms and pouting, the blood slowly staining the couch. Kai knew what cole wanted, he only wanted to help, he wanted to let cole clean his injuries while running his hand through kais hair telling him those beautiful words, about how much he loves him. Even if getting help made him feel weak, it never did when it was cole, his diamond in the rough, he would do anything to keep his diamond in the rough safe, his and only his sweetheart.
Cole let out a sigh before speaking up once more "please?" He asked his eyes beaming mildy, almost begging kai. Kai let out the final scoff, he let out a slight smile before bursting into that gentle and kind laughter that cole knew, oh it was calming to finally hear from coles firefly. "Fine, but only because your so sweet, handsome." He moved his arms to the side, coles eyes lit up and he smiled as he ran to get the medkit, quickly running back to clean kais scar. He had to make sure kai wasnt gonna get an infection, ofcourse! Using cotton to clean the blood and then using desinfektion, then finally putting bandage over kais eye just like before they met lloyd, before he was the green ninja. He used to miss those days now hes just happy that those days can atleast make him and kais life not always seem that dark and cold.
"I love you cole, so much, even if it means one day we might not be there for each other"
Kai hummed as he leaned his head onto coles shoulder. "
Cole let out a gentle singing as he ran his fingers through kais soft and red-ish brown hair, even though it was spikey and alot of people thought it was hair gel, only cole and nya knew it was his normal hair. Only cole was alowed to run his fingers through kais hair like that, it was coles favourite thing to brag about, he kept telling the others how kais hair was so soft and felt like hundreds of gentle and adorable kittens fur against his skin, it didnt feel real at all.

-A