Prologue

My life, is ruined.

Lee Ah Eun.

It's my korean name but I was known as Alexandra Lee, in Seattle, America.

There's nothing you could expect on me, so better suit yourself.

My parents are wealthy people, owns lot of businesses and excellent at handling every works. Very decent and well-known in the whole city for being rich.

But not your typical good perfect parents.

I was an only child. People think if you're the only child, you're lucky enough because your parents attention were just full drawn on you and get a special treatment, but no.

It's not the way you think or what you expect from typical rich families you can find in movies.

My parents are always busy at work, almost forgot that I exist.

They give me luxury. Secure me with their wealth but that wasn't what I want and what I need. All I have at home is our maids and personal workers. Getting tired of seeing different faces since my parents would fire each of them who makes little mistakes, well, I haven't mentioned that aside from being selfish, they are perfectionist.

That's why they resented me, for making mistakes.

They are professionals and perfect, yet I know I am just way too far away from that. That's why sometimes I get to think if I'm really their daughter.

I've never made memories with my parents. We rarely connect with each other. I was lonely in our whole villa.

In addition, my parents denied in public that I'm their daughter because they're afraid that I might ruin their royal reputation since,

I'm a rebel.

I am ruined.

-

I looked out the window beside me as I was on the plane, waiting for my landing to this city they called Seoul, in South Korea.

Seoul. I have been there once, but that was the time I was born. I have no any idea what this place looks like. I've heard some name of beautiful places in Korea but never get a chance to see it personally.

Just few hours later, I'll be seeing Seoul.

I wonder how life goes on in there. It's funny to hear why I'm on my way to that city, not because to spend vacation by myself, but to be honest, it's because my parents are trying to get rid off me, I guess.

They totally resented me. I'm the black sheep of the family so of course they would absolutely choose to dump me, instead of keeping me inside their fucking mansion.

Who else would do that? Of course, anyone who finds out the real me.

I bring bad luck to peole.
Bad luck is within me.

To be exact, all I bring to people is nothing but a trouble. No one would even dare to approach me.

I've had a tough time making friends at school. No one would even talk to me, they knew how horrible I am but despite of that, I still managed to have a group of friends--- or let's just say a gang, outside the school.

I've made friends outside, but with the same kids as me. Those people who have always seen in troubles left and right, over there and over here.

Yeah, I have a gang but they were also rebels, some of them are even thieves, criminals or rather drug dealers or how worst they can be, I know it doesn't seem good hanging out with those people but, they embraced the whole me and welcomed me warmly, and besides, I already accepted that I'm no longer far away from them, I'm one of them, or to get on the point,
I am even worst than them.