CHAPTER ONE

The room was silent except only the beeping sound of the machine working can be heard. It's really spacious, fully furnished and able to fit 20 - 30 persons in a time. By looking at the furniture then the decoration inside the room people would understand how elegant and expensive it was but rather to be amaze of the room there was a bed containing a person depending the life on the machine in the middle of the room. 

"How is she?" the man in a light blue shirt asked as he entered the room.

"Her vital reading back to normal and her condition is getting better than yesterday yet still need to put her under monitoring and observing for another 24 hours" the doctor replied without looking at that person while stuffing his belongings in his black bag. 

"Saint....." the doctor called and walked to the man in a light blue shirt who was leaning his body on the wall next to the patient. As he heard his name called by the doctor the man in a light blue shirt known as Saint raised up his face straightly looking at the doctor.  

"I need to go now. There are many patients waiting for me at the hospital. You're free to contact me at anytime when you need me and I'm always on my service" he said as he stood in front of the man. Saint straighten his posture and nodded then thanked the doctor as he understood what the doctor said. 

"Please consider my suggestion Saint,  discuss with the others just for the sake of her" again the doctor said as he tapped Saint's shoulder and walked away exited the room. Saint sighed as nothing came out from his lips to respond to the doctor just his eyes glancing to the movement of the doctor until he disappeared clearly from that room. 

He's alone now and again he sighed. He forced himself to walk heading to the couch located at the corner of the room and hit his tired mental and body there. Slowly he took out his mobile phone from his pocket dialing a group of numbers. Within a few minutes all the numbers connected and pooped up the faces he wanted to look.

"How's she?" the first person asked him.

"Yes Saint. How is she?" another person asked again.

Saint didn't respond any of the questions asked. He kept silent and just stared at the faces  in front of him. 

"Saint.........." the third person called him softly most likely he's whispering to him.

Saint condition still the same, freeze without any respond, soundless and looking straightly towards the faces in front of them making them worried. All of them being quiet didn't asking any other questions anymore. They're looking at Saint and waiting for his respond. Out of blue, they saw Saint's tears running down his cute handsome face make them shocked.

"Saint........." the three of them called his name together more to calm down his emotion. Hearing they called his name Saint hardly forced himself to smile facing all of them but his tears didn't want to stop. Clearly he's broke inside. 

The eldest among them broke the silent , "Wait for me. I'm going to reach there within an hour. I'm done with my work here. Don't go anywhere" he told Saint and followed by the others. They cut the connection and in a minute his mobile phone turn into a dark screen then he put it on the side table next to the couch where he sat.

To be honest, he was in a fragile state felt so feeble especially without his brothers around him. He was not strong enough to face the scene in front of him alone. He frightened to think of any circumstances might be happen later. The three persons whom he called just now were not brothers by blood but fate made them met and fortunately they became sworn brothers. Living like they're brothers by blood depending and protecting each others, sharing everything without any secrets between them proven how closed they were to each other meanwhile the lady who was laying on the bed fighting for herself to survive was their precious sister. The person they respected the most among them yet she's not related by blood to any of them too. Unbelievable, right? Strangers became family and only death can separate them.  

Saint wiped off his tears and took a deep breath. He tried to control his emotion by breathing deeply. He was applying the breathing method he learnt before just to make sure his emotion didn't over took his logical at that moment. After 10 minutes he felt less tense and able to calm down himself. As he opened his eyes, he looked at his latest model of Rolex watch wore on his left wrist. It's quarter to 4 p.m and the sky slowly changed its color, within hours night would came to greet them. Less than 1 hour his brothers would be here with him after they cut the connection and he wished the traffic would not congested at that time so he didn't has to wait for them in a long period of time. They need to sat together and discuss a lot of thing about their sister before they proceed with any possible actions.

Saint never expected he would face this kind of situation one day. He never expected that lady which they try to track for months finally met but meeting by laying on the bed lifelessly looking like a corpse. He never expected they would be so clueless of the incident and why it was happened. He never expected they would lost someone who was very dear to them in a glance of eyes. Into his knowledge, he know the four of them making and living their life as the celebrities and played some roles in an  entertainment industry but how and logic these things related to the incident?. It didn't make sense at all.

Months ago after losing some one who was dear to themselves because of that incident they lost connection with their sister. They unable to find her yet to meet her. They don't know any single things about her and her whereabout. She's liked vanished into the thin air meanwhile the same things happened to the other person when they try to reach for that person asking for help. In a conclusion because of that incident they lost three persons in a time until they finally came with the decision to assign professional private investigator to track their sister. 

It was a wise decision by assigning the professional private investigator when he came with the information a month ago about their sister whereabout but it was not a happy information at all. He tracked their sister whereabout found out she was joining an underground professional wrestling competition handling by a well - known organization from a dark world. Wrestling? It's not something weird to them cause they know who was she and her abilities to be in that sport but why dark world? The news they received shuttled them off so that they asked him to keep tailing their sister until last 2 days Saint who was in that city while the rest of them need to work outside of the city received a call to save their sister at the back dark alley of a deserted building by the private investigator.  

To be continued.........

#English is not my first language but I try my best

#bare with my grammatical errors and sentence structure

#feel free to respond / comment / suggest I'll take all that

#happy reading everyone