bolstering numbers

Y/n: HOOOOOO SHIT!!!

Y/n stretched back in his chair, boredom threatening to overtake him. In the room with him were mahiru, Sonia, soda and fuyuhiko. Rouge was currently sitting at the head of the class, spinning around in chisa's chair with a volume of what appeared to be hentai in his hands.

Y/n: isn't there something to do? If I knew chisa taking a day off would be this fucking boring, I would have cured her flu myself.

Soda: relax man, we've been working hard all month, it's time we got a break.

Y/n: but not like this!!!

Looking around the room, most of the others were absent, having gone off to do their own thing now that chisa wasn't her to police them. Their excuse was that Apparently school policy stated they needn't to do jack shit as long as they worked on their ultimates. Besides, Rouge was supposed to be watching the class for chisa, but everyone could see how well that was going, so the others had little to no resistance getting out.

So naturally that meant they were slacking off and doing god knows what with their time.

Y/n: This is a place of learning for God's sake! We should at least be doing some light studying.

Soda: what are you? Some shut in nerd? Relax a little man.

Y/n: Look, I probably have adhd or tourettes or some other shit, I can't sit around and do NOTHING!!! There's so much work I could get done.....

Mahiru: so then why don't you go to the chemistry ward? Isn't that part of your ultimate?

Y/n:

Soda: yeah, or the library?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Soda: yeah, or the library?

Y/n:

Sonia: of course there's also the

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sonia: of course there's also the....

Y/n: ok, you guys can stop, I get it; I'm a dumbass. 'Sigh' If any of you need me, then tough shit, I'll be in the chemistry lab.

Rising from his chair, y/n pushed through the classroom door and made for the other side of the school.

Soda: ....did he seem a little off to you guys?

Hope and despair: Two sides of a crooked coin (male reader x dangonranpa V.2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें